I Think HeartBurn is Trying to Kill Me!!!!!!!!

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Ouch! i am suffering so badly from heartburn. i have tried renny, double strength Gaviscon, drinking milk before bed, laying proped up, crunching ice, eating refreshers sweeties.... EVERYTHING! and it is slowly killing me. lol

i have it everytime i eat or drink anything and i mean anything. it hurts so much and is making me feel so sick. i try and not eat before bed and take gaviscon before a sleep, but i still get it and wake up in the night with it, its so painful and makes me think i'm going to be sick. its driving me mad! lol

has anyone got any other magical - cure suggestions??? PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee :cry: :(

Eeek, really don't know what to suggest other than perhaps it's time you speak to your doctor and sounds like you've got a baby full of hair. I've always suffered from acid reflux in my throat but renees usually do the trick for me and every baby of mine has had a set of black hair. :hug:

oh god... in that case, i think i'm gonna give birth to a baby orangutan :shock: ...... Watch this space! haha

lllol that sounds bleeding scary !!! I thought i had it bad with the odd burn every night, i didnt even know what to call it to start with, heart burn, indigestion throat on fire ?
I could only tell because id seen that gaviscon advert where the tablet turns into firemen, but iv bought gaviscon and its rubbish, i find if i lay down flat, flat it doesnt hurt as much. . .
If you do find that miracle cure let me know !!!

xx

if you dont have it tooooo awful all the time, aparently Refreshers sweeties are meant to be really good. i have to say it did get rid of mine but only temp.... untill i drank again! defo worth a try and they are V.yummy! my friend sends her hubby out to the local newsagents and he buys them by the 48pack boxfull, haha! great excuse to munch away!!!!!

tinkerbell* said:
oh god... in that case, i think i'm gonna give birth to a baby orangutan :shock: ...... Watch this space! haha
LOL :rotfl: , I know how you feel! Here's my scan pic!!!
Kojoslide4-02original.jpg

In all honesty, milk works for me, but I do feel your pain :hug: xxx

Eek! Try your doctor, ask if they can give you Maalox. It has been my heartburn/acid reflux lifesaver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back