Heartburn and Indegestion

alfie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i really suffer from heartburn and indegestion and crunching rennies or gluging gaviscon doesn't seem to do much so I just thought i would let you all know my latest cure "soda water" (from a bottle not a pump) it makes you belch a bit but gets rid of it. :dance:

Hope that helps someone

xx

hi thanks for the tip! i dont really like the taste of gaviscon so only use it when heartburn is really bad but have found milk a godsend and its good for you too lol xxxxx

kimheath said:
hi thanks for the tip! i dont really like the taste of gaviscon so only use it when heartburn is really bad but have found milk a godsend and its good for you too lol xxxxx
Same here, Gaviscon actually makes me gag and want to throw up which makes the burning even worse!!

You can also use a bicarbonate soda (u can buy it in supermarket baking section) mixed with water. About one teaspoon on 150 ml of water. Really helps :)

Thanks for the tip - this reflux thing is horrible and I seem to have it constanly :(

Yer me too, i suffered really bad with all of my pregnancies, already on the Gaviscon so i will definately be trying that one, thanks!

I suffered with it terribly during my pregnancy. Found mint cordial really helped too.

Soda water works wonders for me and did for my mum too.

Add some angostura bitters to it (just a drop or two) for double heartburn relief!

I also order this on a night out, beats diet coke! And I can entertain the pub with the amazing burps I produce! :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back