Heartbroken

Vic27

Reaction score
Just had a phone call to tell me my little dog fudge passed away this morning. I'm rurally heartbroken she was the best wee dog in the world and we have no idea how it happened my nana found her this morning and I feel so bad as I hadn't seen her in a few days and she died on her own I know to some its just a pet but she was part of our family I had her since I was 17 and she was the best little dog she never complained. Ill miss her so much and all I keep thinking is the baby will never get to meet her I'm totally heartbroken! Sorry for this not so nice post but I am sitting in the house on my own an needed to let it out x

Oh no how sad :-( I'm really sorry for your loss xx

Really sorry to read this :( pets become a big part of people's lives and it is devastating when they die :( sounds like you need a giant cuddle!!xxx

My cat died end of April so I know the pain. My baby was around 3 months and didnt really take any notice of her :-( now she is 7 months she looks at cats. I feel bad also as the last 6/7 months of her life her world changed....her room was changed into a nursery, a baby came alone so she lost my lap and wasn't allowed to sleep next to me anymore, I know you feel when it comes to guilt :( just remember all the good times :) hugs Hun! Xx

Aww hun I would be devastated too I'm so so sorry :( animals are like part of the family for us too and its truly heartbreaking when they die :( x big hugs xx

Oh you poor thing, I am sat in work in tears reading this :( They are as much part of the family as a person, my spotty dog was put to sleep almost 3 years ago and I still miss him so much. We now have a crazy lab but she will never replace him.

Sounds like she went peacefully in her sleep, dogs usually tend to wait to be alone so dont feel bad you wernt with her. Thinking of you lots today, massive hugs xxxxxx

Awww so sorry to read this id be exactly the samexx

Thanks girls I just hope she wasn't in any pain and it happened quickly she was the best wee dog ever and ill miss her so much! X

Awww big hug for you, it really is such a sad feeling when this happens. Good dog fudge xx

Hunni I'm so sorry for you, that's so sad. Cry as much as you want, let it all out, its devastating. Big hugs xxxx

Xx

I'm sorry to read this. As everyone's said, pets are family members and mean so much. I lost the best cat I'd ever had 2 years ago and it still makes me cry now when I think about it, it's such a sad time when you lose an animal.

Xxx

Aww that is really sad but also out of your control.

Just think of all the good times you had x

I hate when people say its just an animal it never is its always a part of the family. Totally understand you poor thing big big hugs. Xxxx

Aww im sorry. We all know how important a pet becomes to a family and is part of that family. :-(

Its so sad. Sorry for your loss xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'm so sorry to hear this :( I've had dogs all my life, and they really are part of the family. xxx

Sorry to hear that, dogs really do become part of the family. I had one when I was younger, she died about 10 years ago and I still miss her. You'll be able to look back and not feel sad though, eventually x

So sorry to hear your news, my family dog died about 6 years ago and it still makes me feel sad thinking about him, we have a daft springer spaniel now and it really upsets me to think about him going one day, even though he should have plenty years ahead of him.

They are so much a part of the family its natural to feel so upset, big hugs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back