So very sad

Cazza

Reaction score
Had to say goodbye to one of my dogs today Vega, she was only ten which for a Malamute is not old at all.

She was my shadow and got me through all my Dog Training Exams.

We still have her daughter and Granddaughter so her legacy lives on.

But I'm so upset she won't be here to meet Bubs in January..................she absolutely loved children, especially babies.

Truly heartbroken :(

007-1.jpg

Aw i am sooo sorry to hear this hunni... Big hugs xxxx

What a gorgeous girl.... :( Be strong, I can imagine how hard it is.

Oh it is so sad losing a dog they are part of the family x

Oh hun you must be gutted. If anything happened to my Ozzy I would be absolutely mortified. He is my rock and knows exactly how I'm feeling at any moment of the day and reacts in just the right way to it. xxxxx

So sorry to hear, can't imagine how hard it must of been :( she was beautiful xx

Aww no! I know how heartbreaking it is to let go of a dog too :hugs:

Thinking of you xxx

I know exactly how you feel hun, I lost my lab in July and it is the most heartbreaking thing I ever thought possible - people who don't have a dog or who havent had it happen to them don't understand that it feels like a part of your life is missing - I have got other dogs too but that doesn't stop you missing the one that is no longer here - someone once told me that you will have many dogs in a lifetime but there will be only one special dog - Bailey was mine and I guess Vega is yours. It does get easier but I still expect her to just wander round the corner wagging her tail, it's especially hard when your as hormonal as we are now! (well I am!) She was gorgeous x

So sorry to hear your sad news xx

Sooo sorry to hear this you must be truly devestated, dogs become such a huge part of your family, she is a stunner god rest her soul! Big hugs XXXXX

So sorry, and such a beautiful dog! Big hugs! Xx

Oh him feel for you lost my little westie Barney almost 2 weeks ago he was 10 too. He literally was fine one min and gone the next we think he had a heart attack I'm devastated miss him so much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back