my cat wont let me sleep!

isobel84

Reaction score
shes a little shit! im so tired but as soon as i go in the bedroom she is kicking of outside the door :wall:
she screams, cries, scratch the door, rip the carpet up, climb on the door, jump in to the door :roll: ninja style!
normally this goes on for about 5 min then she gives up as i ignore it (shes not aloud in the bedroom nighttime) but tonight its no stopping her n after about an hour with her kicking of, me laying there heartbroken feeling horrible im now up, laying on the sofa n shes sleeping on my tummy..

im so tired :cry:

Ooh maybe she senses a change?! They say animals go mental just before you give birth. Maybe she knows something you don't? X

My cats both wanted to sit on my lap last night and they'd usually rather sit next to me on the sofa and i've been having cramps this morning....so maybe they know things are getting close. Hopefully i'm just having a bit of a practice run!! How u doing this morning? x x x

Yep i think cat can sense something too x

It's either the full moon making her go loopy or she senses something is happening...bless her! Hope you managed to get sleep hunny xx

My cat has been doing this ever since I was pregnant. Both at nighttime, and if I go for a nap in the afternoon, he hates being seperated from me now. He was always a sook to be honest, but yeah never that bothered about getting to me when i was sleeping.

My other cat doesnt give a crap, she attacks me just as viciously LOL (kitten, all play really just hurts )

i just woke up now haha well.. no babies, no cramps.. nothing still..

my cat meowed all the tym while i was pregnant with amy like as if she was in season this tym shes done nothing so i wounder if he knows what im having lol its a shock not to here her meow it got me puzzeled to why she was doing it when i was pregnant with amy

Can dogs sense it too? My mum & dads dog always seems to sit near me when I go round (for the last 4 weeks or so) & believe me, normally, he is my dads little shadow. I'm 35 weeks so got a few to go but I wondered why I was flavour of the month all of a sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back