Heartbroken and frustrated!

LynneK

Reaction score
Morning girls,

I've just bn turned away at the docs coz I've (after booking the app on the advice of another doc), turned up on day 21 and they've said 'sorry there's no point as we've done two day 21's and they have bn inconclusive - wait another cycle and come back on day 17'.

I know that they probably mean well but I'm so frustrated I could cry here in the carpark! And for goodness sake, what would have bn the harm in checking day 21 to just make me feel like I'm not a total failure :-(

Go back in tell them you've checked your calendar and it is day 17 you was getting confused as you get nervous with needles? Might be worth a shot

Last edited:
That's a gd idea mrs I never thought of that. Just so distracted with the whole situation. Trying to remain positive but it's difficult x

:( awww hun , wish I could do something :( keep your chin up! Always here xxx

Yes I remember a few years ago when I was like a pin cushion with tests etc its nearve wracking but I think them turning you away is wrong so I'd just ring and say its day 17!

I'm 9dpo today, just wish it was near test time! X

Oh sorry to hear that hun, that's rubbish. I'm 9dpo too so fingers crossed for us xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back