Heard Super Beans heartbeat....

Danti

Reaction score
..for the first time today! It was amazing! :love::love::love:

I went to see my midwife to go through my bloods properly and I asked her about getting a doppler, to which she replied 'Don't!' with no hesitation lol! And she offered to have a go at finding it, we didn't hear anything to start with and it was looking like we wouldn't hear it at all but then there it was! It sounded like a steam train in the distance! I couldn't stop smiling and I was so thankful that my OH, who was also grinning like a Cheshire cat, had managed to come with me to this appt and be there to hear it too! It was brilliant, still smiling now :D xx

Aww congratulations :) My MW didnt let us hear the heartbeat so I bought an angelsounds doppler and love it, but I prob wouldve paniced if I hadnt found it xxx

Yey that is great :) I hired a doppler it is great, takes me a while to find it tho cos I don't really know what I am doing he he

Aw really pleased for you hunni its amazing hearing the heartbeat, will be good when im at that stage too xx

Ah that's lovely Danti :)

xxxx

That must have been lovely to hear. How many weeks along do you have to be to hear the heartbeat usually?

My midwife said 12wks usually mustard but I'm slightly less than that, and some dopplers say they can pick it up from 8.

I really want to get myself one now! But know I'll drive myself crazy if I can't find it lol! So think I'll wait until I'm further on and it's easier to find xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back