maternity grant..

I was told not to send till I was 29 weeks or they'll ignore it, you posted it too early. I posted mine yest so they'll get it Mon when I'm dead on 29 x

i did the same, posted it so theyd get it just after turning 29 weeks

Maybe they are just backlogged, your 31 weeks tomorrow so 2 weeks ago it was sent? Its techinally only 10 days in thier minds as its weekdays. Just trying to help

sent it 2 days before i turned 29 weeks so they would get it on time, there still saying theyve not recieved it :( think im gonna do a new one then give it in at jobcentre x

Well rang up the grant people today & theyve finally recieved my application.. only problem is now theyve refused :( because were not on the correct benefits, my other half gets ESA & it says you can apply if your on ESA.. so now we have to appeal!! :( my little ones pram doesnt seem to be coming any quicker now :( xx

at the minute there being no help :( we have to wait to get a piece of paper to prove we have the right benefits then appeal against it so probably gonna take all week just to recieve the paper, then wait weeks til we hear something back about what there doing.. ive got no hope of it coming before shes here now :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back