• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

headaches

scottishterrier

Reaction score
yesterday i started to get quite a bad headache, it lasted most of the afternoon and evening, i then woke up at 3, 4 and 5am unable to move because the pounding at the front of my head was so bad.
Im still suffering today despite my routine medication containing codeine for pain(so i never usually get headaches etc)

does anyone have any(non drug) tips for headache relief. I swear my head feels like it will explode! :wall:

I love having a steaming hot bath, and just soaking my scalp in the water.
That usually doesn't make it go away entirely, but it definately relieves it for a while.

Headaches are absolutely terrible. I hope yours let up soon! :hug:

Try '4 Head'. Its a rub that you put on your forehead (it tingles a bit) and it gets rid of headaches. I love it- use it all the time! x

You could try a cool flannel on your forehead and laying in a darkened room. I have also heard 4 head is good.

Hope you are feeling better soon :hug:

fifi211 said:
You could try a cool flannel on your forehead and laying in a darkened room.

I find that helps too :)

i had exactly the same thing yesterday and had a hot bath while my OH looked after our daughter

it really helped! :dance:

hope it works for you too :)

tracy

Headaches can be a sign of dehydration - drink lots of nice cold water and it might shift it.

i dont have no advice hun just hope it goes for you soon
manda xx

hello

i am pretty sure lavender oil is a safe oil, better check with doc first but i think it is,, that in the bath or lavender bubble bath helps me
i have had a couple of stonkers, almost like a migraine , horrible

i dont have no advice hun just hope it goes for you soon
manda xx

hello

i am pretty sure lavender oil is a safe oil, better check with doc first but i think it is,, that in the bath or lavender bubble bath helps me
i have had a couple of stonkers, almost like a migraine , horrible

i have a constant vague headache and its really annoying!

I've had a banging headache the past couple of days too. Although... I was on the loo this morning and a massive wasp came flying straight at me through the window so I jumped off and screamed and it seems to have scared my headache away LMAO!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thanks guys, don't have internet at the mo so had to pop along to use mums!
had almost 3 days of stonking(almost migraine) headaches. tried everything from wet flannels, baths, dark rooms etc but it seems to be easing now although its not going entirely.
thanks for the tips :hug:

shouldnt take hot baths when your preggers its quite dangerous due to blood pressure. when i get migraines i have a lie down and turn lights off and tv down. hope it dies down soon. :hug:

Headaches are like the sickness part of all the hormones increasing so rapidly, have you tried just lying down? Also try rubbing your temples and maybe putting some brandy on your head...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back