Ooooooooooouch.. HEADACHES!!!

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
Ello Everyone

:? since Monday(when i turned 9weeks) i have been getting awful migrane headaches... i have always suffered from them and used to take Amitriptalyine (however ya spell it)...

but now i bad mirgane making me feel sick and my head is pounding... hasn't stopped since monday :(

is there anything i can take to get rid of the pain.. that is safe of my little bean?????

plz help... i think my head is going to expolde :doh:

I think you need to go see your GP about this. He/she can prescribe or suggest things you can do/take.

Not supposed to take anything over the counter other than paracetamol s I'd not be wanting to advise you about it.

sherlock has pretty much answered this one, the only thing you can really take is paracetamol unless you go and see your doctor and then he may prescribe something else. Hope you feel better soon, I also suffered from headaches early pregnancy and they seemed to have calmed down now but I do know how you feel.

I 've had days when the headaches were really bad about 5 week, now only twinges, but did have a bad one last sunday, unfortunetly just paracetmol and sleep if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back