Low blood pressure?

Emmamb

Reaction score
Any1 else suffer with this? What r ur symptoms?
Ive been havin dizzy spells which i blamed on the clexane injections i was having and had really bad headache all wknd.
Mw told me today that my bp had dropped to 100/50,not alarmingly low but still a lot lower than last reading (9 days ago),but i felt fine at the appt which made me wonder if my bp is droppin durin the day and makin me feel rubbish,been really,really tired for the past few days and was throwin up yesterday (i blamed a return mornin sickness but now im not so sure) xxx

Hey,
I had really low bp from about 25 weeks to 35 weeks, as low as 80/40. Had to have a few days off work, generally had to just take it easy. Was tried, dizzy etc. It's still low but not as low and don't really have symptoms anymore (just generally knackered!!) Hope it gets better for you! x

i get dizziness, the feeling like your ears have popped and you cant hear properly, the feeling like you have to sit down or your gonna fall over, also when i get hot i get very dizzy and that has made me sick before.

Yes, i have been suffering with low blood pressure since my last MW appointment. We have a blood pressurer reader at home, to keep an eye on OH's BP. Anyhow i was feeling terrible for a good few days in a run so took my bp, it was low 80's over low 40's . I think this might have been why i was feeling dizzy and not well.

Since then it has carried on being low, after power walking with the dogs for 45 minutes across the field i manage to get it to raise as high as 100/50. I rung the MW, she said not to worry and sit down for half an hour at lunch time with my feet up.

I have read low blood pressure is not as a worry as high blood pressure. Just remember to sit down or stop for five if you get light headed and if really dizzy pop my head between my legs. This has now been going on for 3 / 4 weeks and the most weirdest things can make me feel worse.

heyy, my bp has always been really low, and the doctors told me it is absaloutly nothing to worry about, since i got pregnant and been getting really dizzy they say its all ook, and my bp shouldnt affect anything ! :) good luck xx

Mine was always low and I always had eally bad headaches and dizziness throughtout my preg.

Now I've had him, its even worse :O. I have a constant headache :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back