all day headache!?

kellyroberts1

Reaction score
oh lord i've had a headache all day yesterday and i hoped some sleep would ease the pain but i've woken up with it again this morning :(
i've had a look on ther internet and asked a few of my pregnant friends and they said that headaches are normal during your first trimester but it's so painful it's making me feel sick :(
anyone else suffer from this?
x

Hi, I've had really really bad headaches over the past few weeks but they seem to be getting better now.

I found they were worse when I was tired or dehydrated so make sure your drinking plenty. Paracetamol are safe to use, but tbh I didn't find them much use. Any chance you can have naps throughout the day?

Sorry you're feeling so rubbish :hug:

It seems like all i'm doing is complaining on here! Haha i'm actually enjoying it in a weird way, i know it's all symptoms of something great to come :)
I've been sleeping for like 12 hours straight at night, then napping for about an hour in the day, and just constantly yawning! It's terrible in work at the moment because I can barely keep my eyes open but i'm not telling anyone yet and I keep having to say i've still got flu and their all avoiding me because i seem to be a bit sickly!
How is everyone this morning? .... I say morning, i know it's afternoon but i've just woken up :)
x

lol I know exactly how you feel but it does get a lot better (although I like to pretend it hasn't to my OH so I can get pampered at home!).

Tiredness is such a killer especially when you have to work but like you say it's all symptoms of something great happening! :cheer:

LittleMe said:
Hi, I've had really really bad headaches over the past few weeks but they seem to be getting better now.

I found they were worse when I was tired or dehydrated so make sure your drinking plenty. Paracetamol are safe to use, but tbh I didn't find them much use. Any chance you can have naps throughout the day?

Sorry you're feeling so rubbish :hug:

Thats what I was going to say, drink plenty of water :D

Oh yes Kelly i am the same as you-I have had a few bad heads that i wake up with and they last all day long, paracetomol does nothing to help so i bought some 4HEAD which didnt really work either and now I have those kool n soothe patches that you stick on your forehead or back of neck,i havent tried them yet though.

I was close to tears on sunday with my bad head-i was so sad cos it hurt so much so I do sympathise with you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back