headaches??

Emmamb

Reaction score
Does any1 else get 'menstrual' headaches? I usually get a bad migraine a couple of days before af is due but have had a really bad headache today that i cant shift and wondered if it could b related to me been nearly due to ov??

Im 5 days past ovulation and ive had a splitting headache for 2 days now. I'm probably looking too far into it but I cant help hopeing its an early sign fx

I had headaches this month too which I thought was very good until af arrived. It can be a preg symptom or its just one of those things we get from time to time

I always used to get headaches before af it was one of the reasons I went on the pill when I was 14.
But only last af did I get the headache, I can only hope it's because my body is getting back to normal!

Bonny I am the same as you went on the pill at 15 as my headaches etc were bad - all back now my system is starting to get back to normal I think after 2 months off the pill.

But I hope it is a good sign for you emma and bidsy - best of luck with the BFPs this month

I use too, to the point i would be in bed for a day or two as my headache was really bad. I started taking Evening primrose oil, the stronger strength. It will take a good 6 months to get in the system properly, but i have never looked back since. It has also helped my Mum, cousin and auntie, so well worth a try.

I have stopped taking as i am pregnant, so i hope the head aches don't returned.

Are you not allowed to take Evening primrose oil when pregnant?

I hope i am right to say, that you shouldn't take evening primrose oil during pregnancy until the last few weeks.

I have headaches, exhaustion and sore boobs, dont wanna get ahead but hoping this is the month!

I think the headaches are hormone related thats why we can sometimes get them at ov, AF or during early pregnancy. Hope you head isn't too sore hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back