Having second thoughts...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Ok so im already an indesive mofo when it comes to things...

I don't know why but im having second thoughts about the induction on Monday...

The funny thing is I am the most impatient person you can meet, i thought I would be excited and think "Few its all over Yipee baby will be here next week" but I don't feel that way AT ALL... i feel let down, emotional, and to be honest I feel like im giving up...

I think i feel this way mainly because im not overdue yet.

I wish id never had that appointment yesterday :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hun, I completely sympathise. I realy don't know how to answer this but you know how I've been feeling lately, sounds very similar to how you feel too :hug:

Hopefully, luck is on your side and you won't make induction Monday xx

Aww Sharne :hug: Please don't beat yourself up. I can partially understand the 'let down' feeling. I really beat myself up after LO was born that I hadn't given birth 'properly'. But really and most importantly, he had arrived safely and very healthy.

But what I came to realise and what I said to Dannii, is that it doesn't matter how LO arrives, they will never look back on the method and judge you for it, only thank you for giving them life. You have cared for this baby for the last 9 months and will do for the rest of his life. THAT'S the bit that matters :hug: :hug:

Just remember hun that regardless of how you get there, the ultimate goal is to have your happy healthy baby! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Will there be a chance to discuss the other options on Monday before they induce you? It does all feel very sudden, I would be tempted to have a longer chat with them about why they think it so important that you should be induced on Monday. I think you need to be sure in your own mind that this is the right thing for you and baby Hay :hug:

Mildly said:
Will there be a chance to discuss the other options on Monday before they induce you? It does all feel very sudden, I would be tempted to have a longer chat with them about why they think it so important that you should be induced on Monday. I think you need to be sure in your own mind that this is the right thing for you and baby Hay :hug:

It's like if someone had GTT and baby was stil measuring big they would offer induction at 38 wks... big bubbas pose as more risky, why cant there just be a button to press so we can see if baby is actually ok?! grrr...

I feel pretty crap atm (don't feel terribly well and still having back ache etc) so hoping thats a sign the poor mite is shifting and trying to escape...

Thanks again for all the support, homrones dont help in these situations do they?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back