my aunty has died : (

jodie_honey

Reaction score
my auntie has been in hospital with a chest infection and she has just passed away this evening. my mum is a wreck and i feel really sad as she cudnt wait to meet my baby on monday and i really wanted her to aswell.
im not havin a good few days to be honest. i dont expect any replies, i just had to write it down and get it off my chest x :cry: :cry:

oh hunni im sooo sorry :hug: i recently just lost my uncle to cancer if you want to chat pm me

:hug: :hug: :hug: thinking of you x

im not sure if you wanted replies, i know you said you didnt expect them but i wanted to. Death isntg nice no matter what the circumstances, and it's just a shame it's happened when it has for you. :hug: lots of hugs coming your way, all the best for monday hun, at least you know she can watch over and keep you both safe :)

I got pregnant shortly after my younger sister died...as they say say one light goes out and another lit..... :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanx for all your replies ladies, i will take comfort knowin she isnt suffering any more and that she can watch over me and the baby x

im so sorry to hear this, i know you've been having a bit of a tough time as it was lately. :hug:

So sorry hun :( :hug: My Grandad died when I was pregnant so I know how unfair and upsetting it feels when you really wanted somebody to meet your LO :hug:

I'm so sorry to read this Jodie; that's so very very sad :cry:

I know you didn't want replies but I wanted to say how very sorry I am. She will indeed be looking after you and your little one, and I'm sure it's a great relief that she's no longer in pain :hug:

i'm so sorry hun :cry: I know how hard it is to lose someone close :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back