having hsg in august!!

ab11

Reaction score
feel abit teary tbh, jus got off the phone from the hospital.
apprently they left me a voice mail, to have it in july but not had a voice mail.
so i thought i'd ring up cause not heard anythin from them.
anyways my hsg is in august :dance:
they said if period comes in july dont have any unprotected sex till hsg.
so we hav one cycle without hsg.
were gonna stay with the relaxed approach this next month, pointless stressing.
im abit scared for it aswell :eh:
xx

omg i might get my bfp this year!!!!

Yay :good:

Congratulations on the fab news :dance:

There are still plenty of months left in the year xx

thanks lou.
pretty sure after u'v had a hsg u'v got more chance of gettin ur bfp within 6months
xx

I've heard that too, stretching the cervix open allows more sperm in until it manages to close properly again :) xx

aww im super excited!!
one more month of tryin then its hsg time
xx

ur givin me so much hope charlie, u get ur bfp from havin a hsg.
now look ur 20weeks along!!!
how many months after havin ur hsg did u get bfp?
xx

ur givin me so much hope charlie, u get ur bfp from havin a hsg.
now look ur 20weeks along!!!
how many months after havin ur hsg did u get bfp?
xx

I got my BFP the same cycle :)
Get to it as soon as you feel you can after the HSG! I thought I was out as I had cramping and pains, I even rang my GP about it.

I'm going to have everything crossed for you xx

lots of girls seem to get af type pains even after there bfp.
ohhh i didnt relise it was the same cycle as the HSG.
did u go work after it or should i try n book it off or swap my day with someone?
xx

I went to work after, I wasn't in pain. As a precaution I'd taken painkillers before HSG and again 4hrs later.
The worst cramps/pains were a week or 2 later which is why I called the GP as they warn you about infection etc (though infection is more likely to happen in 1st few days). xx

Its nothing to worry about, had mine in March, no bfp yet but hoping!

theres still time yet hun, was only 3months ago.
got my fingers crossed for u hun xx

Hey ab, not seen you around much, how you doing?? That is great news you have a date for your HSG! As charliebear says take a nurofen or something about half hour before you get it done. And try to relax. It's a bit like a smear. I didn't get my hsg bfp (booo!) but that's not to say you won't, it could be all you need! FX for you huni xxx

Heya hun, im tryin not come on as much. It was gettin abit much. Im in the girly room more than ttc section these days. Me n hubby have joined tbe gym which as really helped take r minds off ttc. U okay? Im sure u'll get ur bfp soon, we've jus got to wait longer than others. Its gonna make it more precious :)
Cnt believe i could if had it in july, stupid nhs!!! Xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

Oh I know chick. That's why I went private for it. A 6 month wait turned in to 7 months and I was just about having a meltdown waiting! Flaming NHS!

I have a feeling it will happen for both of us soon hun. What is it they say, the cutest babies take the longest to make?! True for our wee babas. Sending shed loads of baby dust your way :dust: xxx

Great news hun, August will be here before you know it, and hey here's hoping you get a bfp first. I've not had one yet as straight onto clomid so can't give you any advice on what it's like xx

31st of july at 9am.
Its not even our local hospital so its gonna be a pain gettin there!!
Xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

Good news ab, fx it gives you a fertility boost and a bfp! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111