having a rubbish day today

sammi7

Reaction score
My sickess has came back after not having it for weeks and also I'm loaded with the cold, my throat is really sore too. Does anyone know if I can take anything for this? X

Aww sorry to hear your feeling so miserable, I had awful cold for couple of weeks

You can take halls soothers, most of the strepsils are a no go im afraid, Maybe make a drink of hot lemon and honey and try get loads of fluids into you, I found a hot port at bed time helped but depends if you want to have alcohol during pg or not, you only use about a 1/4 glass in it though :)

Hope you feel better soon

Thanks hugsy, think I will just try the soothers for now n stay in bed to have a rest. Do you know if lemsips are ok to take? X

Oh no Defo not there very dangerous, All of them sort of things have a decongestant ingrediant that very dangerous during pregnancy, So you will have to make your own hot lemon drink and pop a paracetamol at the same time, Thats about as close as you can get im afraid

hope you get well soon hun have you had your flu jab yet? seems to have stopped me catching majority of colds that i normally have at this time of year xx

Yeah I got the flu jab about 4 weeks ago, hopefully it won't last too long x

Sammi I'm also in same both as you. I'm afraid the best thing is to stay in keep warm drink plenty of fluid and get someone to look after you.

Thus is my second cold whilst pregnant and after battling through the first I learnt to stay at home and rest so it clears up quicker xx

Not feeling any better this morning, going to stay in today and keep nice and warm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back