cold!

aliciabubba

Reaction score
i think i am getting a cold! runny nose and maybe a sore throat as OH has been sick all week. Does anyone know if i can use olbas oil on a tissue to sniff? I have read mixed reviews..so im not too sure. Anyone got any good remidies to take? boo hate having a cold, especially when you cant take anything for it!!:wall2:

Hi honey. I'm the same. Except mine Is more a horrid cough than anything else. And a bad cough along with hyperemysis is a bad combo! Ha ha. I don't know about olbas oil but one of the doctors I work with said today to get over a bowl of boiling water and breath in the steam. Don't think there's much we can take at all medication wise! Just rubbish old paracetamol! Loads of love. Hope you feel better soon x

I am not sure about oils but I have been drinking lots of hot water with lemon & honey, and mine has passed over 4 days, started with sore throat then runny nose then turned into catarrah now clearing up xxx

I used vix vapour rub when I had a cold - put a bit in hot water and breathe it in. I didn't rub any on my chest - but just kept sniffing it throughout the day. Also paracetamol helped take the edge of a bad head off. Keep ur fluids up and hope you feel better soon x

Are you still taking pregnancy vits?? I went back on mine when I had a cold to give me a bit of a boost. Also if you have a sore throat or cough - simple linctus is safe in pregnancy. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back