I don't believe it!

Emma58

Reaction score
I think i'm getting another cold about 4 weeks since my last one.
Had a headache all day yesterday and felt rubbish, today i feel so tired and achy my eyes feel sore and my throat is sore. I feel cr@p.

Guess when you work in a school with kids you have to get used to it!
:wall: :wall:

your immune system is lower when you are pregnant... so that your body doesn't try and kill off the foreign cells in your body... which just happen to be your baby :roll:... try drinking lots and lots of orange juice to help boost your immune system against colds... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Kylie1007 said:
I can sympathise 110% :hug:

You work in a school as well don't you??

One boy I was working with the other day sneezed and he had the biggest handful of green snot (TMI SORRY!! :oops: ) and all I could think was i've been using your pen :puke: :puke:

Oh the joys of working with kids

Yep they're gross little creatures! You can't believe that when their noses are running down their faces that they can't feel it and do something about it! Either that or having crusty snot blocking up their nostrils.

Emma58 said:
all I could think was i've been using your pen :puke: :puke:

I knew a teacher who wouldn't touch the pencils after the kids had been touching them. She was a bit of a control freak! lol!

Kylie1007 said:
Emma58 said:
all I could think was i've been using your pen :puke: :puke:

I knew a teacher who wouldn't touch the pencils after the kids had been touching them. She was a bit of a control freak! lol!

:rotfl: I think I might start doing that you never know where there hands have been.
A while ago at my previous school two boys used to regularly, how can i put this politely have their hands down their trousers :puke: :puke: :puke:
We started using that anti bacterial gel you just rub into your hands after catching them in the act!

Yeah I know of a little boy who used to sit in class in his shorts with one hand up the leg hole! :rotfl:

Actually talking of little boys sitting in class, a colleague of mine was sitting in front of her class while they were on the carpet in front of her and this little boy (who I am sure will be gay...) told her that she needed a pumice stone for her heels! He was only in yr 4 at the time! !!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kylie1007 said:
Yeah I know of a little boy who used to sit in class in his shorts with one hand up the leg hole! :rotfl:

Actually talking of little boys sitting in class, a colleague of mine was sitting in front of her class while they were on the carpet in front of her and this little boy (who I am sure will be gay...) told her that she needed a pumice stone for her heels! He was only in yr 4 at the time! !!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: OMG why would a child in Year 4 be even know what a pumice stone is :shock:

I work with secondary school kids who know not to put their hands down their trousers when in a lesson. At least primary kids are still just curious as to why its there.

Emma58 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: OMG why would a child in Year 4 be even know what a pumice stone is :shock:

I work with secondary school kids who know not to put their hands down their trousers when in a lesson. At least primary kids are still just curious as to why its there.

This is a boy whose teachers, at wet play, had to prize the fashion wheel off him!!!

However when it comes to putting hands down trousers, I don't think men ever grow out of that one...(at least not in my house! :rotfl: )

Poor you Emma!! Hope you feel better soon!! Schools are a breeding ground for germs :(

I have antibacterial handsoap in my class room and hot water (luckily), kids are trained to wash their hands after every sneeze...neurotic, I know, but I was fed up with catching colds every two minutes :)

As for hands down trousers, yup, got some of them too...boys, such horrid creatures!!! lol!

girls are just as bad! I have a girl in my class who has always got her hand in her pants! THankfully she now wears tights so it is not quite so easy.

I am obsessive about washing my hands and have anti bacterial soap in my classroom, which I use at least 10 times a day!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back