• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Having a panic :(

The guy who the nurse spoke to said that as I was not in severe pain and did not have a heavy bleed there was no point travelling all the way to a&e as it could cause more stress, they said if it worsened I could go through and gave me a ward number but I was not planning on going anyway as they wouldnt be able to give me a scan and if it is a mc they can not prevent it. So far today it has not been too bad, it has changed again to brownish and watery and is not too heavy, cramps have eased a little also. Just need to wait and see what is said tomorrow at my scan although I am going to the worst place for it - would prefer a clinical hospital setting rather than the private place I am going which is all cute and full of bears which record hb sounds and pictures of babies everywhere - more geared up for those not panicking or at risk of mc! Last time I went in despite only being 5 weeks and being hugely scared they still gave me the picture, not very good at picking up on my mood at the time x

no i do think people can be a bit more tactful and just think before the do something but they probs had the best intentions at heart. As you say hun just wait till tomorrow and see how it goes and if the blood is brown and slowing then that surely a good sign...
xxx

hey beeble how did it go today ? hope all is ok xx

Hey ladies, want to keep you updated.

Not good news im afraid.

Had some cramping again this evening but was feeling fine all day, was sat on my laptop then went to the toilet and mc - was not in bad pain just like my usual period pain but passed a lot of tissue and what looked like a sac thing. Been bleeding pretty heavy since, still passing things out. In all honesty I had prepared myself mentally for it so I am not devastated as I had a bad feeling since my dates were really out.

I am just glad to know either way now.

Not going to ttc straight away, going to quit my job and go work for my dad now I don't need the maternity pay and attend my college course which I thought I would have to defer. Will do the photography course, book a holiday and ttc again after the wedding next year :)

Thanks for all your support, its been great and I wish all of you a happy healthy pregnancy! xx

Oh Beeble, I'm so sorry!!!! It's such a horrible thing to go through. Make sure you rest up and look after yourself. I'm thinking of you.

:hugs:

Really sorry to hear this hun but think its fab you are planning in a positive way xx

I'm so sorry to hear this beeble, you've had a rough few weeks just make sure you look after yourself and take time.... Thinking of you xxx

Sorry to hear this but you are doing great in planning positively. Goodluck with everything x

Realy sorry to hear this beeble I'm thinking of you gd luck with everything take care xx

Sad to rea this but think the way you are talking about our plans is great! Take care. Big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back