Having a bit of a wobble

MrsR

Reaction score
We've loved the name Sebastian for a while now but I'm having a bit of a wobble! Aaaagggghhhhh! I have no back up names and haven't admitted to OH that I'm wobbling yet! I still really like Logan too but I just don't know! What if he arrives looking nothing like a Sebastian?! x help me!!!!! :-(

Meant to add as well that I think Logan's getting really popular now too! We want different but not peculiar! I could cry!

your be fine helen when i had dd i had her named from 20 wks and i think you spend so long calling them that name when pregnant it would feel odd not calling them that but take some deep breaths it could just be a hormonal wobble xxxxx

I never thought it could be hormonal-I did cry this morning because OH didn't have time to go to the shop and get some juice! Lol. Maybe it is hormonal! I am proper wobbling though!

I love the name Sebastian!!!

Thanks kiki! Think I might make a back up lust just in case x

I do put myself off name think thats abit why I stayed team yellow this time as not knowing the sex you still have to have two names and cant start calling the baby by any of them till there here. I really dont know what I will pick on the day and thats a little scary tho. Im sure its just a little wobble and make up a small list if you change your mind you will always have back ups then.
My prob is going to be stopping the children from calling the baby pip I keep saying it will get a different name when it come and dollys like noooo baby pip lol

I do put myself off name think thats abit why I stayed team yellow this time as not knowing the sex you still have to have two names and cant start calling the baby by any of them till there here. I really dont know what I will pick on the day and thats a little scary tho. Im sure its just a little wobble and make up a small list if you change your mind you will always have back ups then.
My prob is going to be stopping the children from calling the baby pip I keep saying it will get a different name when it come and dollys like noooo baby pip lol

Awwwwwww that's just too cute! With DD I found out she was a girl but she didn't have a name for a good few hours after she arrived! For some reason I've felt real pressure to name him this time-not from anyone but just myself!

I'm determined not to have a name before baby's born, because as you say, he won't necessarily suit the name you've chosen.

But that's just me!

I'm determined not to have a name before baby's born, because as you say, he won't necessarily suit the name you've chosen.

But that's just me!

After our 20 week scan I felt awful that he was unnamed, I hated calling him 'him' and 'baby' x I've got over my wobble and loving Sebastian all over again! Lol! Musta been hormones!

Glad you're over the wobble!! Cahal was never 'Cahal' while I was pregnant, it's not a name we even considered and the poor thing was nameless for a couple of days - everyone thought that was terrible of us but we just couldn't decide!

I think it's great that you're so settled on a name already (I love the name Sebastian by the way!), I really wish we had been the same. All of Cahal's hospital tags and notes have his name as 'Baby Boy'....I wish we'd thought of his name sooner now!!

I hate that DD's bracelets etc say 'baby girl' on x I love the name cahal! It's so unique and lovely!!! X totally back in love with 'Sebastian' x

Ha for the wobble, Sebastian is the best name ever Helen! (well I'll share that honour with you with maybee Devon! ha)

If you were to look them all up - Sebastians always do great things !

Last edited:
Ha for the wobble, Sebastian is the best name ever Helen! (well I'll share that honour with you with maybee Devon! ha)

If you were to look them all up - Sebastians always do great things !

Aw thank you hon x I'll def share the best name award with Devon it's gorgeous! x we love the meaning of Sebastian too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back