Having a wobble...

mrs v

Reaction score
Having a bit of a wobble tonight ladies, been in tears on and off thinking the worst (got an early scan thurs). I'm now convinced that because tonight my boobs have completely stopped hurting something bad has happened. Feel crap :-(

I'm with you hun!
I spent all day yesterday feeling exactly the same as you and then started worrying about an ectopic because I got a pain in my side!
I think worry is normal, seems to be a lot of ladies feeling this way.
In sure everything is just fine, and how lucky are you getting an early scan :) xx

I am a week ahead of you and my only symptom is sore boobs on and off, sometimes they don't hurt at all, sometimes they hurt at mornings. I saw a hb a week ago do its totally ok. I am driving myself crazy because of lack of symptoms too, I just hope that our beans are strong.
:hug:

Cosmic its awful isn't it! I was positive today then tonight iv been a wreck, got midwife tomorrow but dnt suppose anything can reassure us at the mo other than seeing the bean. We are paying for early scan (no chance gettin one on the nhs).

Ah hope I didnt know you'd had a scan, must have put mind at ease, I'm seriously dreading it, I should be excited.

I know you ladies feel shit too, sounds awful but it helps knowing I'm not on my own here!

I'm an emotional wreck!
I ended up having to tell a couple of my close colleagues at work as I was almost asleep at my desk again (had to quash the alcoholic rumours) and then thought "if anything goes wrong I'll have to tell them, again!"
Still checking for blood every 5 mins xx

I'm an emotional wreck!
I ended up having to tell a couple of my close colleagues at work as I was almost asleep at my desk again (had to quash the alcoholic rumours) and then thought "if anything goes wrong I'll have to tell them, again!"
Still checking for blood every 5 mins xx

You do make me giggle, but I suppose it all fits with being a bit of a lush! Yep I'm same, if I feel wet I'm straight to the loo, wee needed or not. I keep thinking 'how will you cope if somethings wrong'. My god just listening to myself makes me depressed! U having early scan? X

Well I'm booked for one on 8th march, I'll be just under 9 weeks then so yeah earlier than 12 weeks but not as early as I'd like for reassurance. I'd like one at 7 weeks if I could x

Hey just thought I'd let u guys know I had hardly any symptoms at all just off and on boobs and a couple of days of nausea. This was about it. I'm now 22 weeks with my little boy. Hardly Any symptoms really doesn't mean it's all gone wrong, I hope this helps a little xxx

I agree with Belle.. I had very few symptoms on and off and everything is still fine with me:) I had loads of wobbles...see my posts from Tri 1! I really didn't enjoy that time but honestly if you have no bleeding or cramps you have no reason to worry,although easier said than done!xx

i had more symptoms in tri 2 lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back