Have you seen the Cbeebies chick with one arm?

Lou

Reaction score
I was shocked when I first saw her, don't know why I would be shocked but I was, but good for her and all that, not quite sure how to explain it to Isaac though, you don't know whether to say she was poorly or had an accident, tricky isn't it :think:

So far Isaac hasn't even noticed though :)

Yeah i saw her the first day she started. TBH I didnt notice her arm at first. I actually commented to DH about her cos she looked slightly insane the way she was starring at the camera with this huge, forced grin!! I think its good they have her on tv though. Makes her disability less of a "wonder" to kids so hopefully they will be more understanding / less curious if they come across someone with a similar disability in real life.

Im really pleased Lovella will see from such an early age that people with a disabilty (for want of a better word) are complete equals and are not to be treated or seen as anything other than that :)

Its great that CBeebies have the woman presenting & I feel she will be a great influence on my children, helping them understand and accept everyone for who they are. I will be explaining to Lovella & baby no#2 as soon as they are old enough to understand and will do my best to bring them up with open minds and non-judgmental natures :D

I know! Where are Chris and Pui ? !!!!!!!!

Yes, I agree that children should be brought up knowing about disabilities :)

Lou said:
I know! Where are Chris and Pui ? !!!!!!!!

Apparently.. they have left ( :( ) and are currently making their own show called 'The Show Me Show'

Oh no!!!!!!!! :(

Why change it? I love Chris and Pui. That bloody Mr Tumble taking the pee out of Steve Irwin makes me mad, I loved Steve :(

Lou said:

That bloody Mr Tumble taking the pee out of Steve Irwin makes me mad, I loved Steve :(

huh??? i've missed that...

*Star* said:
Lou said:

That bloody Mr Tumble taking the pee out of Steve Irwin makes me mad, I loved Steve :(

huh??? i've missed that...

Yeah its like a programme they show every so often and its Mr Tumble (Justin) as a few diferent characters, he does Steve Irwin, a weather lady (weird) and a few others. Its a bit odd :)

oh yes i know what you mean.
i saw him play humprey, this painter guy in the style of mr bean.
didnt think much of it tbh

havent seen the steve irwin one though :s

Yeah, its quite funny but a definate p*ss take :)

Lou said:

Why change it? I love Chris and Pui. That bloody Mr Tumble taking the pee out of Steve Irwin makes me mad, I loved Steve :(

I saw that today. TBH i thought it was a but grown up for young kids, that they wouldnt get it. And i didnt like it either. Im more ya higldey house kind of girl :D

Forgot to say... i think its better than children can ask why she only has one arm in the comfort of your own home than doing what my daughter did in the middle of Tesco in a really loud voice "why has that lady only got 1 leg? where is her other one?" I was mortified :oops:

I pointed the arm out to Jessica and asked her what she thought and it was like 'yeah so?'
It sort of showed me up because it obviously was not something she had noticed or cared about.

It took me ages to even notice TBH.
Not sure if i like them as presenters though, i think i am hung up on Chris and Pui :lol:

I could watch higgeldy (higglely? higgerldy?) :think: House all day long :D

hehe i love higgedy house!

but omg yes that steve irwin piss take! are we sure that wasn't actually him?!

he sounded just like him to me!!! but it was in poor taste in a way, but i still think justin's great!

*Star* said:
hehe i love higgedy house!

but omg yes that steve irwin p*ss take! are we sure that wasn't actually him?!

he sounded just like him to me!!! but it was in poor taste in a way, but i still think justin's great!

Yeah I do still love Justin :D

i was wondering what was going on, gutted they left :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back