Your name choice/s

Urchin

Reaction score
I know there is a section for names, but as we all check this section every day I was wondering what name/s you have all chosen.

We are going to call our little boy Brody, because it goes well with Mason (big brother) and it also mean "brother" which I thought was really cute!

STILL stuck for a middle name though!

We still have just one name on the shortlist, which is Samuel. We haven't been able to find anything else to beat it yet.

If he does get this name he will be named after his great great great great great grandfather who was a famous inventor! (apparently)

Coby - Hendrix - Barber

Coby after the lead singer of papa roach, my fave band, and Hendrix after the guitarist.

plus i just like american names better :)

We are having a little girl and her name will be Rebecca Cindi Scott. She is taking my surname as daddy's is Cockin which isn't nice at all! :lol:

our LO will be called Ruben Kayode Petch Okuneye

Ruben - after my great grandfather, means "look, a son!"
Kayode - The Nigerian (Yoruba tribe) middle name that OH picked. Means: "one who brings joy"
Petch - my surname. i wanted to include this as another middle name "on paper" but it will not commonly be used.
Okuneye - OH's surname which Ruben will also take

But for everyday use he will just be Ruben Okuneye :D

Ella Grace :D

Always had Ella in our minds as a girls name, couldn't decide on a boys. Good job the scan revealed a girl (though we are still trying to pick a boys incase we have a surprise!)

We have Georgia Louise for a girl
and Joshua Thomas for a boy.

Obviously we don't know what it is! Lol

:D

I want Kai Paris, but it looks like it will be Kai Xavier now as my husband hates Paris :(

Kai Xavier is such a lovely name!

where did you get it from?

We picked Damien Ayrton Radford

Damien - because we love it
Ayrton - after Ayrton Senner (and was supposed to OH's name at birth till he looked more like a mark!)
Radford - daddy's surname

Got India Lily Radford as back up for a girl though, just incase

Ours will either be:

Isobel Faith or Fraser Stanley

We're having a little girl : Evangeline Faith (Eva for short)

Layla, Kai is Hawaiian for ocean but I think I have heard it a few times so it is not that uncommon.

Husband is Spanish speaking and wanted something Spanish and we both like Xavier so we picked that, though I still prefer Paris, but thinking about it, it might be a bit naff in a few years.

I liked Coby as well, but spelt Kobe, but it is a bit more common here as there is a basketball player called that and there are a few Kobe's around because of that.

oo never thought of spelling it with a K, i will mention that to Jase and see what he thinks, where abouts are you then?

I'm in Canada but am originally from the UK.

My OH and I have chosen

Naomi Margaret Mary if it's a girl. Margaret and Mary are the two Grannies.

__________ Gilbert Valentine if it's a boy. Gilbert and Valentine are the two Grandads - which is why we've picked two such naff names. Only thing is that we can't choose a boy's name beginning with H as the initials will be HGV - Heavy Goods Vehicle! I kind of like Ciarán but OH isn't gone on it.

Here, second and third names aren't really used that much, except on official documents and/or for exams or weddings...and you don't have to use all your names if you are getting married. Me and OH didn't...

My name is Susan Elizabeth Mary Teresa (four names, I know).

My OH, who is shy, doesn't want me to tell you his first name, but in the old Catholic tradition, his parents bestowed upon him and all his siblings the second name of...Mary! :shock:

So we didn't use his full name at our wedding.

His father's second names are Mary and Joseph, he spent all his time in school being called Mary Jo - and it STILL didn't dissuade him from calling his two sons Mary as a second name.

What a family!

Sue

We have only managed to agre on one name LOL. we have chosen Charlotte Paige. I dont really like Paige that much, but OH really likes it, so that will be her middle name. Charlotte was my grans name, and OH son liked Charlie, so it seemed right.
I love Xavier and would have loved it as a boys name, i also love Ettiene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back