Have you felt your little one move yet?

beanster

Reaction score
Hi girlies - well I can't wait till I can feel my little bean moving, or to be more precise , I can't wait till I am sure that is what I am feeling!!!!!
Have you felt it yet, what does it feel like to you? I think I can feel it but I'm not sure. It is like a popping feeling quite low down when I am lying still, although have started to feel it at other times too now. Also when my OH pressed his hand on my bump he felt something bang it as well - really hope that it is bean and not wind!!! LOL x

All the feelings you have been feeling sounds like the feelings i have had. And i think it sounds like you are feeling your bubs dancing around in there :dance:

Ooooh i'd say you should defo be able to feel your baby move by 21 weeks, that was around when I felt movement with my first.

I've been feeling movement with this one for about 2 weeks, just light flutters like a wee butterfly is flying about my lower stomach, kinda popping feeling as well.

Im at the stage now of expecting to see my tummy move cos the movements are sooo strong now!! This is definately baby you are feeling, will be low down in tummy.... how exciting!!

eat an ice cream slowely as it causes heart burn (for me anyway lol) and lie down flat on your bed with ur belly sticking up in the air and watch it move thats what i used to do lol x

I've heard about cold drinks ect making baby move. Wonder why? It must be the cold shock loool poor wee soul.

Think i'll give the icecream a try - what a good excuse to eat it anyway!
Thanks for your replies - very exciting to feel it moving about - not sure I'll still be saying that when it is kicking me about good and proper though will I !:dance:

My LO has been going crazy recently kicking me adn today at my scan she kept kicking the ultrasound stick thingy... The sonographer couldn't stop laughing :D It took almost 2 hours to sort everything out cause she was being such a terror though lol and I ended up with 2 sonographer in there..... te he he he xx

:rofl: HeppiBean - would have loved to see that! Bet it wasn't so funny after 2 hours though - especially if you needed the loo!
When I had my 12 week scan our jumping bean had moved itself round so that it was lying on my artery and everytime the blood pumped through it was being bounced up and down!

The sonographer sent me for 2 walks to try and calm her down so I managed a couple of loo breaks :) But was soo funny :D OH was in stitches aswell... I kept giggling and getting told off cause it was making it even harder :D x

I started to feel him properly about 20 weeks... now I feel him all the time and can even watch my tummy move :)

As I am sat here a can feel like a little fluttering/bubbles popping inside my tummy! I like to think its the baby moving as I've felt it the last week but knowing my luck it will probs be wind!!

Was lying down and couldnt go to sleep, the baby was really going at it so I put hands on my tummy and waited...............I felt the kicks! So excited, really want OH to feel them

What your describing sounds like it's baby your feeling :) especially if your OH felt it too! I started properly feeling baby around your stage.. It's amazing eh :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back