• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Felt my bubba

V1ck176s

Reaction score
Last night was led watching a film a felt a popping feeling 3 times :)
Can't wait for baby to start kicking!

Less than 2 weeks till I get to see my bubba again and fIngers crossed find out of i have a prince or Princess

Vicki x

Yay!!!!! It's so exciting isn't it?! :)

I've been feeling proper kicks this past week, several weeks ago I got popping feeling but there is no denying it now. OH and I poke my tummy and get a little prod back....it's so lovely to watch. xxxx

Very jealous ladies. Cant wait to feel my bubba. on the plus side, I see mine on friday :) x

Won't be long Dinky, some babies have the placenta in front to cushion the kicks. I bet you can't wait to see bubs, I'm two weeks Friday. Looking forward to see pics :) xx

Dinky ur the due the same day ur the first person on here iv come across ! :) I felt something last week but was unsure !are either of u finding out my scan is on the 27th :) :)

Vicki xx

Vichy my scan is on the 27th too, woohoo!!!! We've agreed to stay team yellow. We nearly caved but are back to being strong now, we'll see how that goes once we're at he scan lol. Are you finding out? Xx

Yay!!! :) yer have always said would find out I want to be organised have everything ready clothes nursery etc! Couldn't wait that long! Brill for u ! U stay strong ..... Just can't wait to seem him or her again!
Is this your first? Xx

Aw that's amazing!! I love feeling my LO move and kick, it never gets old :) its just gonna get better from the pops to the kicks! Its brilliant!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hey. Sorry it's taken so long to reply! Ooooh same due date vicki :) exciting! Am hoping to find out which team we are in but OH and I are wondering whether to keep it secret from the world or not!! Looking forward to updating on Friday with a picture at least :)
I wanna feel bubba moving so much, I am so impatient!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back