Have I ovulated ?

Sarah10987

Reaction score
Stopped cerelle in May

Bled around 01/06-03-06

Loads of pg systems and lots of white thick discharge.
Bfn
I know pill can mess your cycle.

Yesterday felt really wet and I had loads and loads of EWCM

Boobs have been killing since 7/06 and still in agony with them.

Took a pg test 10 min ago bfn

Could I still be pregnant or do you think I could've ovulated yesterday.

We dtd yest just in case xx

That's confusing! Maybe se your gp, they'll give you a blood test to deffo rule out preg. You could be ovulating everyones different. At least your coverd tho :) x

It's confused hell out of me lol only thing what is throwing me off r being withdrawal of pill is how much my boobs hurt, I can't sleep without a bra on their that bad.

I'm
Going to test again Tuesday and if bfn I'll go to doctors. No idea what is going off I feel like I'm in limbo lol xx

I've seen a lot of women on here say it's taken months for their bodies to get back to normal after coming off the pill so I suspect your hormones are just out of whack. Hopefully the doctor can shed some light.

One more thought. Did you mean boobs have been hurting since 7/6 or 7/7? If 7/7 then it could be a sign that you've just ovulated and it would be too early to show on a test. I've read that pain in the side of your boobs is a sign of ovulation, definitely is for me. If you did mean June then ignore all this :)

Haha

I've had every single breast pain.
Tingly at sides, nipples so painful but not any more. And their bigger.
They've been hurting since 7/06 which I find strange xx

That is strange. Could def be hormones out of balance. Mine were pretty bad, probably due to my age, regular reflexology and acupuncture has stabilised everything. All my fertility blood tests have come back at the levels expected for a woman 10 yrs younger. Can't swear that's the treatments but might be worth looking in to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back