does this mean i ovulated?

mummy24

Reaction score
they say it happens 12-16 days after af

therefore yesterday was my 12th day and my partner noticed more of the white stuff then usual i had cramp an high temp yesterday feeling kinda sick! .... this mean i ovulated yesterday?

today theres no mucus an hardly any discharge almost dry!

TMI ... do you not stretch your cm between your fingers see if its stretchy...thats a good sign of ovulation.xxx

thats what i lack ive noticed it once in my life lol

Lol, if no luck this cycle (which fingers crossed you will have a bfp anyways) get some preseed i've heard alot of good things about it xxx

hiya shauna thanks very much!

ive managed to shed light abit of the ov cerix position.. i checked it yesterday an the cervix as show! an today this morning afternoon its gone lower dry n an hardly any mucus or discharge so with abit of luck ill just have to sit bk and now wait i guess my af is due 15days dont think ill be able to hold out till then haha! x

Sounds like you have ovulated. Lol it feels and takes forever doesnt it in the 2ww...hopefully it will fly in, no doubt a few sneaky tests beforehand lol xxx

yeah seems like i did! i wanna scream with joy but then id be gettin ahead of myself n cant be doing with that am use to bfn haha! 2ww starts in 55mins haha! am tempted already but am holding out as long as i can ive finally realised what ov does to my body too! the pain i get gosh n the 12hrs i feel dreadful! but i still managed to bd n this morning.... says i can test on the 10th 5 days before af :/ but am going to hold out till day af is due! ive gotta be strong this time.... x

Wouldnt day 1 of been yestoday? the day after ovualtion? when it was show xxx

yeah sorry my bad get everything muddle up :( haha!

am unsure now if i did actually concieve this month to be honest..lol! x

Hey every one i really need some help, me and my partner had intercourse a week before my period, well its a week later and im spotting maybe a drop a day, i have done like 4 tests all negative.
Do you think its too early to tell?

Thankyou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back