Question

Babybushie28

Reaction score
Hi girlies,

Kinda been keeping distance from posting as body is doing all sorts of madness and don't wanna bore you in case it's all in my head!

I thought I'd ovulated early as I had lots of ewcm ( sorry tmi) on cd10, since then had a week of symptoms and then they stopped on Friday last week, when I'd thought I'd come on.

No af

Had a couple of 'normal' days and thought maybe I'd not ov'd early and my af was due at the normal date of 11th feb. From Monday started having cramps and a tingly left boob (random) and bits of ewcm, but not loads, have had lots of cramping today like I'm about to come on and gurgling around my lower tummy.

Still no af.

My question is would you still come on around the same time if you haven't ovulated? Only cause I only had loads of ewcm (tmi sorry!) on that one day?

Sorry for the long post, any thoughts you have would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

BB xxxx

I don't know but was wondering that myself x will be interesting to see what others think x

Liz x

Hi BB!!

I found out I hadn't been ovulating for quite some time, but was still having regular 28-31 day cycles and now my hormones are fixed they haven't changed so I'd guess it would stay about the same. But not sure for definite.

I've had similar symptoms to yours, AF due on 16th Feb but have convinced myself it's just the witch on her way! Hate the wait!

Good luck!

Cay xxx

Hi BB. Are you doing any OPKs or temping to see if you are o'ing? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27