Have i done enough?

Chazabell

Reaction score
This month i decided to track my ovulation, which was was great as i seem to have ovulated 3 days later than i always thought i would :shock:

We have managed to :bd: everyother day which has been mega fun and not just "baby making" and ive had my bottom up in the air afterwards (Although last night i used the phrase "just take me from behind quick, im too tired" ha ha i had driven for 4 hours and it was 2am.....but we needed to and he didnt complain!)

Ive also been taking Angus Castus on the run up to OV, and ive kept up with my pregnacare, and ive started exersizing more to hopefully help our chances.

Do you think i have done enough to help my little eggs meet his little swimmers and have a party??

xxxxxxxxxx

(Although last night i used the phrase "just take me from behind quick, im too tired"

:rofl:

I think you have done all you can now time to relax and let nature do the rest! Really hope you have done it xxx

Most definately hun, nothing more you can do.... just keep up the good work, drink plenty of fluid and try not drinking or smoking xx good luck to you x

Sounds like you've done a fantastic job. Now I'd say just relax and keep everything crossed. :D

And as for
(Although last night i used the phrase "just take me from behind quick, im too tired" ha ha i had driven for 4 hours and it was 2am.....but we needed to and he didnt complain!)

That sounds a bit like me though it was "you go on top, I'm just going to lie here and rest for a minute" :lol:

Lol!

I've done exactly the same, BDed as much as possible, cushions under my bum, knees to my chin etc lol!

I think you've done as much as you can do, as Shauna said, just got to see what happens.

Hope you get a BFP hun! x x

Aaah well done babes!! Good work!!

Really hope this is your month!!

Good luck and lots of babydust!! xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
Sounds like you did everything possible :)

Fingers crossed for you and love the new pic xx

Yep sounds good to me!

Fingers crossed aye!x

Thanks girls, i was feeling mega positive untill i found out some friends have fallen pregnant and they wernt even trying :( almost makes you wonder where your going wrong, then i thought....."what would make me feel better?"

Some sexy time ;) ha ha ha fingers crossed hey girls xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back