Have I blown it for this month??

Jaidy

Reaction score
Well im pretty sure I got my positive on an OPK last night, the line was so so so nearly the same colour as the control line...

However DH was away last night and I havent been able to BD!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

He is back later tonight, do you think its just too late now and that my eggie will be long gone?

Nope, i reckon you're still in the game lady :cheer:

A positive opk signifies that you will most likely ov within 12-36 hours and the eggys last for 12/24 hours so get some bd'ing in quick :hug: :hug:

Hi Jaidy,

Have you BD since Sunday at all, there could be some in there!?!?

You will be alright for tonight I reckon x

Yeah we BD on Monday!!!

Im going to pounce on DH when he gets back...im just so worried ive missed my chance!! I do hope its not too late :pray:

i think you'll be fine like andreaa says go for it happy Bding :dance:

Good luck, I'd imagine you should still be OK

Get bding. As far as I know the fertile "window" is 3-4days before ov and the day after ov and like andreaa says a positive opk signifies that you will most likely ov within 12-36 hours and the eggys last for 12/24 hours.Good Luck :hug:

Good luck!! Jade hope you get that little eggy!!!! :cheer: :hug:

Thanks my lovelys, I pounced on DH last night so fingers crossed....

Just got the horrible 2WW now :wall: :wall: :wall:

good for you :cheer:

i'm nearly joining you think i ovulated today or possibly tomorrow so we can be in the dreaded 2ww together!!

symptom spotting and the lark!! like the good old days!! :D

Dont its gonna be a nightmare!!!!! Lol, id be highly suprised if it did happen this month with it being first month off the pill, it be extremely lucky! :shock:

Theres always a chance Jaidy if you were OV 8) Good luck hope his spermies bumped into you egg lol :D

I know i've said this loads of times in here but we bd 3 days before a positive ov stick and 2 days after and it caught! So you've definitely still got a good chance :pray:

Was that your first month off the pill shiney, or were you on another form of contraception?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back