Best time to BD?

Bella2

Reaction score
Well after telling myself I wasn't going to do OPKs after getting stressed out last month I have caved!! Glad I did though as my surge has come a few days later this month. Last month I got surge on CD9, am now on CD12 and got what I thought was my surge last night at 5:30pm, line was the same colour as control line. BD'd right away but did another OPK about half an hour ago this morning and now the line is darker than the control line! Will Bding last night be enough to get a sticky bean or should I jump OH again today? Won't be seeing him till around 5ish as meeting my friend after work at 1pm - will that be too late? x x x

I would go for tonight to Bella!!!

Have fun BDing!!!!

I agree hun, I'd go for tonight and tomorrow as well. :) Have fun! :bunny:

x x

thanks girlies! Here's hoping he's in the mood! x x

Well managed to get another BD in last night but not until 11pm so hopefully it was enough :dance: x x

thanks Kezza feeling quite chuffed as last month we didn't BD until day after surge so here's hoping we caught it this month! How's you? Glad to see old witchy pants is staying away for you! When are you going to test? x x x

I've got everything crossed for you hun :clover:

Am ok, just feeling really sick & have heartburn again, posted on the 2ww thread & said about my jacket fiasco, the zip wouldn't stay up cos of my boobs, feeling massive & it just hurt too much

Well I did the FR yesterday but negative so if no sign then will test on Tuesday as will be 22DPO then

xxx

ooo it's all sounding so good honey bigger boobs is a definate sign!!

I will keep checking the 2ww thread lots and lots of luck in the meantime hon I have everything crossed for you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back