Hates Buggy and Car Seat.

BubbleOne

Reaction score
Phoebe hates her pushchair and her car seat so much!!
It wasn't really a problem when she was younger because we could time it so that we knew she would sleep for a while. Now though she is sleeping 10hrs through the night so just has a couple of 20min cat naps in the day so when I take her out I'm having to get her out of her buggy and carry her half the way. I do leave her to cry for a while but she coughs and makes herself sick so quickly.
I'm hoping somebody will have some advice or any ideas on how maybe I can make her enjoy it more? She has hanging toys etc already and she is sitting up in her pram as she hates laying on her back.
:?: :?: :?:

I have no advice (as you know) but aomeone please help Bubble - we want to go out!!!

Bubble, are you free this week at some point or next week and meet again? xx

Hey Sami!!

Took her to Tesco on Sat and she cried all the way home!! Kept getting her out but standing still hoping that she'd realise I wasn't going to carry her. Fell asleep on the home straight and woke up when I got home. Picked her up and she was sick all over me!!
Sun me and OH took her to Tesco. Started crying on the way home again so OH carried her to the green. Under 15's were playing footie so we ended up standing there for about 40mins! :roll: OH holding her. Put her in her buggy to walk home and she cried all the way home!!
Walking her to get weighed today I think (deciding if I'm brave enough or not!!) It's further than Tesco but she hasn't been weighed since she was nearly 7weeks.
HELP ME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sami I am free every day except Friday this week :lol:

i dont know if this is any help? but when we used to go out in pram, we wud wrap alana up lots to keep her warm, and she cried all the time, but when u picked her up she stopped. now we dont wrap her up so much, and shes fine, shes asleep within 5 mins.

or maybe try a push chair she she faces away and can look around?, alana got so bored on travel system just looking at me, she wud aways try and turn her head all the way around trying to see new things.

have u tried putting a blanket or summit in there with her or facing her so she can see where she is going or going out wen she has her sleep and putting her in there wen she is asleep

Paradysso - Phoebe hates being all wrapped up too. She has a fleece with a hood (won't wear a hat) and has a loose blanket and her foot muff.
She is still facing me though so I might try turning her pram bit around. Thing is all the wind will blow in her face and she hates that too!!!!
No harm in trying these things though.

Sarah - She's not really sleeping in the day at the moment but she does usually fall asleep when we first get going. It's normally the home stretch when she starts!!

hannah hates her car seat to and hates her pram with the car seat in but she does not mind just going in the pram i think she can see more. we r just looking round for a forward facing car seat for her see if that helps

Bubble - what about Thursday??

Do I get more than one cup of tea this time?? :lol:

have u got a rain cover for the pram if so put that on thats wot i do with B

Hi Bubble,
What about a baby bjorn. Its a strange one, usually people put their kids in the pram to settle them.

Im sorry I cant really suggest more :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back