She hates her crib

Hazel

Reaction score
Well, that crib was a waste of money. Connie just doesn't like sleeping her crib so is going in the cot tonight in her own room. She's been in her own room in the crib for a few days with DH sleeping in there with her, she was finding it difficult to breathe in our bedroom with all three of us in there and it's a very small room so not enough fresh oxygen. We will take it in turns to sleep in there with her for a while longer yet. She just can't get on with the crib as she sleeps like a star fish and her arms are hanging through the gaps of the crib, she hates having her blanket on her also so seems to like a bit of space to spread out and fidget.

She'll hate everything - trust me :)

My Son didn't like his gym, didn't like going in his moses basket, didn't like being in his bouncer!!!

It all gets better at about 3months though :)

(which will currently seem like forever!!)

I put Molly in growbags, sleeps much better now as she doesnt get cold at stupid-o-clock and wake me up, sleeps about 11-13 hours a night :)

Speaking of hating things, Eefie absolutely hated his bumbo but now at 18 months its a favourite "toy" and he sits in it all the time now :lol:

We put DD in her own room, in her cot, at 4 or 5 weeks. We've all slept better since :D We're lucky though as D's room is right opposite ours so I moved the cot round and I can see her from my bed. And we have the TT monitor with the sensor mat and the parent unit flashes each time she breathes so fi I want to check on her I can just look at that and see she's fine :)

She'll be fine in her room, don't worry :hug:

She slept in the cot last night and was very happy. DH goes to work at 5.30am and he left her in there on her own while I was in bed until 7am with the door open so I could hear her.

If you are really worried, look at gettting a sencor mat monitor, ebay do some cracking deals sometimes. Will save one or other of you sleeping in there til shes 6 months old!!!

Glad she likes it, my LO used to star fish, now I come in and hes the wrong way round, in the wrong end of the cot(bed), I dotn know how he manages it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back