HATE MEN

lozzi

Reaction score
grr why are men so fecking useless with everything. especially finances!

my dearest father asked to pay for something using my credit card the other day, coz he cudnt find his.

so i let him on the understanding that he HAD to have paid the money back into my account today befroe the bank closed.

i just rang him to say have u paid the money into my account coz i need the money to pay for a bill tomoz, tomoz being the cut off point and it take 24 huors to clear onto my account. and he said no he was far too busy nad hung up.

i know im all hormonal and thats making it worse, but im just so pissed off and upset, i hate being put in this situation, i lend people money to be nice nad they dont chuffin pay it back on time gettin me into trouble...

god i wish i cud just say no feck off.

fecking men :(

aww hun I know people liek that. They dont seem to care just as long as they get things sorted for themselves. Give your dad a massive bitching then blame it on the hormones :D ............... :hug:

Just give him the silent treatment when you see him Lozzi, make him feel really guilty!

:hug:

Tell him that you have now got back charges for not paying the money in!

Oh Lozzi, your dad sounds like a typical bloke, im sure he didnt mean to not pay the money in. I bet he felt guilty when you hung up on him, you will prob get an apology soon. Thats the trouble with families, always having to bail each other out :x

Have you spoken to him yet Lozzi? Or is he still in the bad books?

haha, ive made him pay the money to me adn ill put it in the bank..

also told him that he was never lending any money off me ever again under any circumstances or in any form...

:twisted:

You should of asked for interest....£50.00 per hour that he hadnt paid it in!

LMAO,

he's suffering enough, he's ahving took for himself all week :D

Thats not on! if iw as you id tell him to give you the money ASAP or you will tell the bank that he took you're card and that its fraud!

Hi

Oh i dont blame you for being mad ide be pi**** off too
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27