apparently im moving at some point in the next 3/4 months...

lozzi

Reaction score
....im due in like 5 months, OMG

i coudl kill my dad,

of all the times he cud decide to move he chooses smack bang in my pregnancy. nice one.

im so stressed, ill be going into premy labor due to chuffin stress grrrr

men!

I think its something to do with this forum. So many of us have caught the moving bug! All I can reccommend is being as organised as poss, don't leave your packing until the last min like I did and make sure you have a lot of sweets and chocolate on hand to help de-stress!

Yeah what Skatty said! Seriously hun its not as bad as you think. if i can move to another country then you can move house! You will be fine honestly just dont do too much ok!

I've got 6 weeks left before LO is due, and we are waiting for the possession order, and we'll then have 14 days for the council to rehouse us! :shock:

I'm cacking it!!!!! :lol:

i moved this last yr i was about 34 weeks cant remember exactly to wher r u moving to

either the other side of tod or to burnley or oldham, so basically your guess is as good as mine :p

last time i moved it was soooooo stressful, we sold the house, dad left it to late to buy for our completion so we ended up in rented. BUT he didnt even get teh rented sorted till 3 days before we moved, i had everything packed with no house to move to or a moving person. I was so unbelievably stressed as you can imagine...

ive got visions of it happening again

on my due date, moving to an undisclosed locaiton with NO removal ppl grrrr

we need to find somewhere new to live asap! we only have a one bedroom place and our landlord is mucking us about grrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back