Has ttc had a strange effect on anyone else's husband???

babyblonde

Reaction score
Mine has become insatiable! I think he sees it as finally having an excuse for unlimited sex! We have BD'd pretty much every day this month! :oops:

I have explained that this isn't always the best policy (or at least that is my understanding!). He doesn't want to know when my 'fertile days' are as he doesn't want the pressure of knowing that 'this time might be the one' sort of thing (if that makes sense) but if he carries on as he is it won't matter :lol:

Has anyone else's OH been like this???

(PS - this may sound like I am complaining - I'm really not :wink: )

Yes mine's the same. It's very strange behaviour because tbh, I was pushing for the baby more than him and it was with a little reluctance that he finally agreed to it and got his head round the idea. So with that in mind, I was very surprised that he actually wants to bd more often than ever now! You know that they say, men are from mars... :think:

Mines' been a really good sport, cos even though he was dying this month he still did his best! he was getting migraines so bad he thought his eyeballs were going to pop out making this baby :rotfl:

:lol: bless him! So you have your bfp but possibly at the expense of your husband!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back