Has anyone...

vickymc69

Reaction score
Has anyone got a bfn the day before af and found out they where pregant? I took a test yesterday morning and it was a bfn... Af due today and no sign of her yet... Thing is i work on an oilrig and if she doesnt show her face, i got to wait 2 weeks now to see if i am pregnant or just missed a period... Havent really been trying, just agreed that if it happened it was ment to be... Thanks ladies

With my second, my hpt was negative the day AF was due....but positive the next day (but faint).....good luck to you!!!

Thanks for the reply, if the witch doesnt show her face, its going to be a long 2 weeks until i can get a hpt... Only time will tell xx

Can you not take any hpt to work with you?

Nope, not aloud to take alot of things and if i was pregnant i would be sent home straight away as your not aloud to be on the oilrig while pregnant... Will just have to take it easy, sure she will show her face in the next few days, thanks ladies, will have to keep you all posted :) x

Smuggle it on in your knickers!

Haha, i guess if i got really worried then i could get the medic to get one for me on the next helicopter, but wouldnt want that and it be a false alarm, this is my first time back since my mc... So everyone being nice and im getting to take it easy.... If i was pregnant at least it would mean when i got to finally take a test the lines would be dark instead of squinting, haha... Im think she will show her face, really wasnt trying xx

On my last pregnancy, which sadly ended in mc, I got a bfn the day after af was due. I forgot all about it and didn't test for another 5 days, when I got a BFP!

I tested at 12 dpo nothing then was ate so tested 15 dpo and Bfp but unfortunately for me it was not meant to be and ended a few days later , gd luck xx

When I was pregnant with DD I got a bfn 2 days before AF was due. Then a faint bfp the day it was due x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Thanks for that ladies, i actually thought because i tested the day before then i would probably be out, witch still doesnt feel like she is on her way, now on cd34, normally 32 day cycle... Going to be a long time waiting if she doesnt show up xx

Af still hasnt arrived yet, so this is day 3 of being late... Why do i have to work away from home and not get a hpt :( x

I tested at 7, 8 and 9 dpo and not even a hint of a line! then with third morning pee on 10dpo i got a bfp on the same IC tests I used the other days and a FRER!

Im just going to have to wait patiently either way, maybe i ovulated later so af will be later, or could be pregnant, just have to see if she is ever going to show her face x

hiya when i fell preg, i tested in the morning bfn whilst i was at work i noticed my trousers were tight and something wasnt right so i baught a diffrent test and tested in the evening and it had the faintest positive ever and yes i was pregnant, it took about 3 days for it to get darker so it was a proper line, good luck xx

Thank you. Im at work until the 7th of august, doing 13 hour shifts everyday, i am already exhausted
:( just have to see if she shows her face... I think she will, felt like i was out on tuesday when i tested... Just have to wait and see xx

So the confusion goes on... Had a few spots when i wiped this afternoon, brown/pinkish only a few and nothing more... Doesnt feel like the witch is on here way... Could i have ovulated a week late and maybe its IB?? Probably just wishful thinking xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back