Has anyone started sorting their clothes out?

satch

Reaction score
now the weather's getting warmer and my belly's getting bigger, I'm thinking of sorting my clothes out. There are definitely somethings that would be too uncomfortable to wear!
Yesterday my mum got me some linen maternity trousers from Dorothy Perkins - they are SOOOO comfortable!
How's everyone else going?

Im getting no where fast really im still sqeasing myself into my trousers which are way to tight sd i cant afford to get anything else til im paid :( On the plus side though ive got loads of stretchy nice summer tops but then thats no good when my trousers dont fitt :lol:

Ive gone a bit mad on top buying but i dont think im big enough for maternity trousers yet. Im going to wait until after my scan and then maybe buy some.

Claire x

I still dont have any maternity trousers, going shopping tomorrow though i think, when i frst found out i was preggers, i definately tried to wear my favourite tops as much as possible because i knew i wouldnt get the chances for agesss once my boobies came in n belly popped out !!!

Flossy82 said:
Im getting no where fast really im still sqeasing myself into my trousers which are way to tight sd i cant afford to get anything else til im paid :( On the plus side though ive got loads of stretchy nice summer tops but then thats no good when my trousers dont fitt :lol:

LOL this is going to sound SOOO trampy but I wear long tops over my non-maternity black work trousers for when my maternity pairs are in the wash. I keep them unbuttoned, wear big black knickers and put a belt over them. You can't see them though because the tops cover the undone trousers lol :oops: xx

I got 3 pairs of linen cropped maternity tousers in the sale . Totally comfy.
No idea what im going to wear to work. Im a real skinflint when it comes to work clothes . So am going to scour ebay for a cheap pair of trousers and wear them constantly (washing inbetween)

just to let you all know some of the larger peacocks stores do a small range of maternity and its really reasonable and the have lovely cropped cargos for the summer for just 12 pound :D and they are very comfy :D

My MIL gave me some jeans, there not maternity but there like size 18, there big now, but i'm sure they'll fit me soon.
I dont have any maternity tops, but i'm not gonna get any yet coz belly's not big enuf

I need some new clothes! Either maternity or a bigger size lol I want some nice dresses as Im more comfortable in them really! I think I will nip to Primark and buy a load of cheap summer dresses!! :cheer: hee heee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back