Has anyone NOT chosen their babies name?

nori

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

OK.. so im due in 3 days and my OH and I have STILL not agreed on a name.. Anything i like he doesnt and anything he likes i dont. We have written lists, asked opinions and done all the usual things.. He doesnt seem bothered that our baby is likely to be nameless whilst we will probably argue it out.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Claire x

we had this problem when hope was born not a name we had picked together that we liked, he just happened to say it after she was born, luckily it was a beautiful name, prob be the same this time :lol:

I'd had mine picked for a girl years ago :oops: . Because of this i always said i'd let stuart pick a boys name out. I choose Amelia Grace and my husband has picked Samuel Stuart. Thankfully we both like each others ideas so i guess we've been lucky.

Grace xx

Have you got a short list at all? Any ideas on names that you like?

Luckily we've chosen ours, so all I can say is good luck! We just kind of found I said Kai and that the name just felt right, I don't know if that makes any sense. I hope the same thing happens with you...

We decided our daughters name while I was in labour!
I have this LO's name picked but I dont feel its completely set in stone until she is born and I can see if she looks like a Lola-Mae!

.Christina. said:
Have you got a short list at all? Any ideas on names that you like?

Yeah we have a short list.. I really like Chloe Elise Jordan (Jordan being the surname) and i really like Bethany but he isnt keen on that. He likes Ava Lily Jordan and we both kind of agree on Mia Elise Jordan. The only thing that puts me off Mia is that it cant be shortened. I always hated the fact my name cant be shortened.

For boys we are totally stuck as everyone is convinced im having a girl so we havent given it much consideration atall. We originally only had Liam and Charlie that we agreed on but i like Jake, Jacob and Calum oh and Jack. He likes Riley, Preston and Lucas.

arghhh!!!! :wall:

Claire x

charlotte_ said:
i've got a name! still not telling though, haha.

Stop showing off then! lol.. just kidding!! :)

Claire x

haha! we had a girl name chosen since well before i got pregnant, and we picked the boy name we're using after we saw it on a films credits. when you're watching telly just have a look at the names of the producers & stuff, you might see something you like.

Nope sorry hun we have chosen ours, we better not change our minds once hes here as i have bought things with his name on lmao we have chosen Blake Ashton Porter :D

nope, not chosen ours yet as too many people say you change your mind when they come out !!
My list currently has 24 names on it :wall:

We have our faves though and i'm sure when he arrives we'll know just what to call him

we haven't!!! at the moment it might be baby Abe for boy or Holly for girl, nobody likes Abe - last name will be adams but thats the only one OH likes and im okayish with its the OHs fault - he doesnt like any others i suggest, have wasted money on 2 names books and still are unsure!!! ahhhhhhhh!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back