Has anyone got a mini countryman? Buggy in boot?

lisey

Reaction score
I am looking for a new car for when baby arrives. I currently have a mini cooper which I love but I have zero chance of getting a buggy in the boot. I have been looking online and I like the countryman. If anyone has one, how is it for space in the boot?

Or any other suggestions of cars? xx

Me & my partner have just bought a Nissan Qashqai; this was before I knew I was pregnant, however very spacious! Have no idea for mini countryman they look quite big and are very nice cars too! X

I have considered the Qashqai too. I was looking at the Juke but a friend said the boot isn't actually that big in those. Qashqai is more spacious it seems but don't know if it is too big for me as I am used to the mini. Would be scared to drive it lol. I have plenty of time yet but would like an idea of what to get in advance xx

I've got a Peugeot 3008 which is very spacious but maybe a bit big for you but it has a slightly smaller sister the 2008. But I like my big cars. I love the Renault scenic too. My mum's got the juke it seems quite nice fairly big boot. But never tried to get a buggy in it.

Yeah I like small, quite retro looking cars. Love the dash in the mini.
I am still going to look at the juke and see for myself I think, but would prefer the mini xx

I had a juke, absolutely adore the car but the boot is tiny, my mom has it at the moment and has to put the seat down in the back to get the pushchair in. Looks fab but not very practical unfortunately!!

Thanks. That's what the lady said to my OH too. I just assumed it would have a good sized boot xx

Yeah have to agree, I went from a wee corsa to a Qashqai, big change up but got used to it! Maybe go around the dealers and have a good look; see the sizes for yourself and the comfort of them. We were either going for our current car or a freelander as I wanted a 4x4 for our doggies; who will now have to share with a baby haha xx

I agree with Blisa, try a Qashqai! I've always had small cars, went from a DS3 to the Qashqai and I love it! If you get one with the all round cameras on nothing will faze you! I can throw mine in parking spaces easier than I could the DS3 because of the cameras. I've got the new shape and the boot is spacious, my 45KG German Shepherd has loads of room in there at the moment! Xx

Hi Lisey I used to have a mini copper (my all time favourite car) I now drive a Honda Civic 1.6 L diesel and find it pretty spacious plus it's really fuel efficient the 1.6diesel is available since 2013

I have actually looked at the Honda civic online when searching. I think a qashqai will be too big for me. I need something bigger than what I have but not too much of a jump.
Minis are fab cars aren't they, I mentioned to OH about going to for a cheaper car but he says if I really want the countryman then we will work around it (Costs a bit more than wanted to spend). Going to look at some and see what boot is like, when looking online it looks a lot bigger than the Cooper, which as you know is tiny xx

I have a civic and the boot is pretty big. I can easily put my icandy frame and carrycot in the boot side by side which still leaves plenty of room on top for shopping etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back