My bargains so far..........

bute69

Reaction score
Think I may have all the essentials for baby now!

Mammas & Pappas baby bouncer. £20 in boot fair. Like new!
Mothercare push chair with matching car seat. Free off freecycle!. Like new!
Swinging crib. Free off freecycle!
M & P's cot bed,(lengthens out to make childs bed. Free off free cycle.
Loads of like new baby clothes. Free off freecycle.
High chair. From boot fair. £4.
Moses basket and stand. From boot fsir £20. Like new.
Changing mat. £1 from boot fair.
ELC cot mobile with remote control, music, different colour lights. £4 from boot fair.

All that for under £50!!

Wow, I thought I liked a bargain, but you top me anyday! well done you !!! Get your free change bag from boots baby club and your all sorted !! ha

I got a lot off free cycle i have now collected a cot and a cot bed for my new baby and Leo when he goes into the bed one x

I am not rating the boots free bag this year it feels really tacky compared to the one i got when pregnant with Leo x

29 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

Wow, I thought I liked a bargain, but you top me anyday! well done you !!! Get your free change bag from boots baby club and your all sorted !! ha

LOL!! Still waiting for the vouchers to come through the post! Applied for Pampaers freebies too, but not received anything and it was ages ago I applied!

Wow I thought I did well with bargain!!
I had problems with the vouchers , apply for the boots ones online again, and the pampers wont arrive unroll like 32 weeks I think I was? But it had loads nappies and wipes :)

You really are the best bargain hunter out there!!!! My mum loves free cycle but you gotta be quick for the good stuff. She's got me several newborn unopened nappies and a travel cot so far. She did pick up a baby monitor but it looked like it was older than me and the box it came in was as big as her 4"11 frame...

Well done you, now all your money can go on nappies!!!

xxx

So with freecycle, it is all actually free? You don't offer money?

It's all free hon! People even give cars away!! X

Basically if you can't sell it or take to the tip yourself and it is still worth passing on people put it up on freecycle x

I got my pampers pack it has ten nappies in it and a small trial pack of wipes x

I looked on free cycle but it all says offers so does that mean make them an offer or the items had offers on it?

We got our cot, travel cot, travel bassinet, baby outside swing all from a friend for nothing!i also won a pram but now we need a double I'm selling that pram. We only really need a pram this time so were spending out on that.

Offers mean that its being offered to you if you want it. Wanted is what people want and taken is when the offers have been picked up x

I love a bargain hunter's thread!! You've done a great job :) I should sit down and calculate all the things I've got, I'll need an itinerary for the nursery this week anyway so I know what I still need to get. Been looking at the essentials list and still got a few bits and bobs to go. The only things I've bought at full price are mattresses for the crib and cot, didn't want to scrimp on them xx

Leesey snap! Only paid full price for mattress, but mum then insisted on it being from her and cancelled our order and bought us one 2 times the price! Lol

Wow, that is some great bargain hunting,well done! Just goes to show...all those people that go on about how expensive it is preparing for a new baby,it really only costs as much as you let it!

Spot on happy, I have spent half of what a new pram costs on everything!!! About £200 and that's everything down to nappies lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back