What Travel System?

Cherrycola

Reaction score
I have just been looking at travel sytems on line and have realised the biggest problem is going to be finding something that fits the boot of my car!

Does anyone have a Mazda 2 or a car with a similar sized (tiny!) boot? What travel system would you recommend?

I have the mothercare spin system and it is very dainty :)

o have a peugeot 106 and oh has a fiesta and we have a silver cross 3d travel system which fits nicely into both of our boots!!

Oh thats good to know about the silver cross, i haven't measured my car and was getting worried! lol!

Oh thats good to know about the silver cross, i haven't measured my car and was getting worried! lol!

Also the car seat fits into both of our cars fine too!! we both got a bit worried as financially we cannot get a bigger car and we both need a car each and when we went in the shop and told them we had a fiesta they worried us by saying 'ooh ford car's have really short seatbelts in the back' - but we have 2 car seats now and both fit fine in both our cars!!!!

silvercross all the way for me that actually fitted into my mums mazda 2 which one the new one? x

Quinny Buzz has a small frame and fits in our fiesta. Also on offer at the mo in Babies R us.
Pam x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back