Has anyone every been on TV?

Hi

Ive never been on television but been in the localpaper 3 times when i was younger with my siblings and my dad , hes a single dad raising 3 kids alone and was trying to get local kids camp to send us to camp for a week, cant remember the other ones though.
Katrina

I was in the audience of a crappy ITV kids show called Captain Zeelig I think I was about 10 haha :lol:

I had a feature in Denmarks biggest selling women's magazine, it was called "Me and my Wardrobe" and they usually have designers and media types but I only had a vintage shop! It was all quite glam and got me lots of business but the journalist exaggerated loads of stuff like saying when I met my DH I danced on the table for him like I was a right drunken slapper! (I actually did a little Beyonce dance for him but on the floor and for a laugh!!!!!!!!!!)

in 96-97 ish, i was on songs of praise. It was for a make poverty history gig. I was at the front dancing to carwash :oops: . Also, you could see the back of my head in a few shots because i was the one waving the green inflatable alien :)

Was also on page 3 of my local paper.... fully clothed! was standing with the mp for education. got on the front page of a different paper for the same thing as well.

Oh, and someone i work with was on you are what you eat (the drag dj), and when they came in to visit him at the office, i was in the meeting room with my face pressed up against the glass... you could kinda make me out (it was me, or someone else i worked with anyway!).

I was on this http://www.bad-influence.co.uk/index.htm

The episode where they showed you the Babylon 5 station (from programme Babylon 5) been "made" on the Amiga! Had to fix it as Andy broke it :roll: Then had to play a game and review it.

Also been on many racing channels when worked in racing. When my charge Bodfari Anna won her race she floored me in the winners enclousure!

I was one the radio one when I was 7 I was a contestant on something called Junior Jackpot I think if was a can't remember which station it was but I think it was Nottingham based radio station.

xSuzx

I was on songs of praise twice lol. Once was in the Choir at Durham Cathederal and because i was so tiny (i was about 8) they did a close up of me. My mam still has it on tape.

I've been interviewed on the local news, in the paper and on children in need for fundraising things.

Ive been on Welsh Tv quite a few times and also the papers but nothing special

I haven't been on telly - but my OH has (is).

He'll kill me for telling you - but I'm gonna - he was in Hollyoaks last night & he's got a speaking part soon - only a very very small one (& a character name) which means he gets paid each time they show the repeat of the show - Brilliant!

He's also in the Diamond Car Insurance advert and has done a couple of films (51st State - bit you could only see his shoulder).

Sorry to brag - but I'm so proud! :oops:

Emmylou said:
I haven't been on telly - but my OH has (is).

He'll kill me for telling you - but I'm gonna - he was in Hollyoaks last night & he's got a speaking part soon - only a very very small one (& a character name) which means he gets paid each time they show the repeat of the show - Brilliant!

He's also in the Diamond Car Insurance advert and has done a couple of films (51st State - bit you could only see his shoulder).

Sorry to brag - but I'm so proud! :oops:

Who's he playing? I always watch it :D

Brooke was the 1st millenium baby in North East Lincs so we was on channel 7, it isnt really famous it is only a channel for out area, i only 17 and i was so embarrassed but i agreed to it because i was so proud of our little girl and wanted to show her off lol!

nicki said:
Who's he playing? I always watch it :D

No I can't say he'll kill me (the DJ he's called Dex) I'm sworn to secrecy, he'd die of embarassment, I'll be in the spare room tonight (Don't tell him I told you) - he thinks he looks too fat in it - drama queen! :rotfl:

ive been in OK mag and also in the daily mail magazine with my mum about us swapping clothes :)
also in the sun and daily sport unintentionally :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back