ANYBODY WHO HAS CEBEEBIES ON PLEASE READ

rhian85

Reaction score
okay i know this should be in the tv section but i want some replies before i complain to bbc...okay correct me if im wrong but isnt cebeebies designed for pre school children ?????

well have any of u seen the new scheduele ? like space pirates and monster cafe and the other crap one they have began to show ? especialy at the weekend ? the spcae pirate is far far to old for pre schoolers its somethign u expect to c on cbbc at 5pm on a weekday.

im tired of it christopher watches it for the programmes that should be on like tweenies/big cook/telletubbies/postman pat.

im so annoyed im going to e-mail they with a complaint but just woundered if any of u had noticed this change ?

I had noticed the monster cafe but not really given it much thought before. Thats far too old I think its more something my 7 year old would watch. I haven't seen the space pirates one yet. I say more teletubbies (Nathans favorate) :wink:

hadnt noticed tbh whenever its on I only see big cook, in the night garden etc

ok now I know what space pirates, I have seen it before alot as jakob loves cbeebies, I would call cbeebies more of a baby and toddler channel and younger preschoolers (3) rather than pre schoolers., preschool age is 3-5year olds.

I dont see the problem with space pirates tbh, its great for sound stimulation, colours so good for vision stimulation and the language used is good so good for speech stimulation as well, unlike programmes like teletubbies with "eh oh" or in the night garden, dont get me wrong jakob loves them however speech is important.

Its also like one big musical show so also teaches rhyming words and music.

the change is probably something to do with school holidays and older kids being at home all day at the moment. maybe u could look at the schedule and put it on only when tweenies is on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back