Can anyone help? (Wedding Magazines)

Nicola

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has an old wedding magazine (or a new, current one) and would do me a favour? There about £5 in the shops so thought I'd ask before going to buy one!

In the back where all the adverts are for dresses, photographers, favours etc there used to be a lady advertising (quite a small advert) for personalised lavendar bags to be used as place settings or favours etc. I can't remember for the life of me what she was called, the company name or where she was based. I found her name/stall quite by accident at a wedding fair in Glasgow some years ago and given she was scottish I presume she's based around there?

Anyway I always used to see her adverts in the back of bridal/wedding magazines when I was planning my own wedding but given I was married 13 months ago no longer have the magazines and don't know if she's still advertising or in business.

So to end my rambling I'm just wondering if anyone with a wedding/bride magazine would take a look in the back for me, see if you can spot the advert/product thing I'm going on about (personalised lavender bags, favours, place setting uses) and post (or PM me) the website/contact details for them?

Sorry for such a long post I'd greatly appreciate any help!

Nicola xx

If you draw a complete blank, try a post on Confetti wedding forum.

One of the rampant Bridezillas on there (I swear some are scary) will be able to help, I'm sure :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back