• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Different subject sorry - has anyone got a MySpace page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well according to the list I am a full on Emo wannabe, including depession, and I'm bloody proud of it! I like the music I like no matter what anyone thinks. I like MCR, TBS, Yellowcard, FFAF, etc. My bf calls me an Emo but I'm not bothered.

Can I play bass? :lol:

yess lol shall we have a violinist like yellowcard or would that be too unoriginal??

I just think what's the point in being annoyed with people you don't actually know? So what if they like one song and wear band t shirts when they hardly know the band, they're not hurting you or anyone else!

No one i born as an emo/mosher/grunger etc, it's whatever is cool at the time and that's true for everyone. It's all to do with your peers at the time as well. I was into the rock scene and still love the music but I am more open minded now and listen to everything, music is music, clothes are clothes, people are people what does it matter? I love rock/metal music but don't dress like a rocker anymore and would probably be called a wannabe now as well and to be honest I couldn't care less :lol:

Sorry I'm done :oops:

becks-334 said:
I despise myspace it really is full of stupid wannabe emos grr lol the ones who love my chemical romance who are infact complete RUBBISH
lol
rant over hehe
no i dont have myspace i used to was sick of the constant
"add me add me" that went around on bullitens
or "comment my new pic"
thinking about it again makes me angry lol
But yeah Alice what music u into?? lol

who would wanna be an emo? they suck :shakehead:

ok, not all emos, just the twats i used to know, maybe they just suck as people in general..and may not have anything to do with the fact they are emo.

LOL!! :lol:
Thanks for taking it back - was gonna send you to the head-mistress for a telling off :lol:

Some 'treebo's' (as we call them in MK) are the wannabe's that have been talked about, and as people, genreally, they are fake. But the 'Emo' people I know, who genuinely do enjoy the music (as well as lots of other bands) are nice people, and some of the best looking too :lol:

hmm maybe it wasnt the fact that they were emo..maybe they just sucked as people :lol: :lol:

And i hold my view of emos on them few people..maybe its time to change that :?

Sami said:
and some of the best looking too :lol:

nope they are too pretty for me, I can't have a better half that looks prettier then me. I need a baggy trousered, vest wearing boy (and I have mine :D ). Its funny you call them treebos, we call people into rock greebos here.

lol this thread is grazy iv never heard of any of the bands mentioned never heard of 'treebo's' or emo.

are they like gothics? iv heard of them??

isome times see groups of kids round town wearing skinny jeans hanging of their bums and lil pump trainers and often have them black and white check pumps, what are heses? emos??

and there are alot of people that hang around are lady godiva statue in town they wear long black leather coats and put all talc over their face so they look pale and some even drawer fake stitches across there face and wear huge black boots with spikes... what are theses???

iv heard of a "towny" well some one called me one before. whar are they? is it a completment lol?

oh and a chav heard of them are they like locosste trackys ect?????

i feel old lol

dionne said:
isome times see groups of kids round town wearing skinny jeans hanging of their bums

grrrrrrrrrrr that has got to be the WORST fashion craze ever. I'm so used to telling my kids to pull their pants up, I did it autmatically to an 16ish yr old lad - I won't be doing it again :shock:

I like Girls Aloud-what am I? Oh and I am obsessed with dance music- Sunblock etc, anyone know what I am classed as? Cheesey Chick, Geek!lol

Kim your funny :lol: It's Rod and EMU not EMO. xxx

Thats-Funneh.gif
lol Tracy

The ones in the black with white faces are goths.

Greebos tend to have baggy jeans with chains on, hooded tops, long hair and greasy beard optional

chav is the burberry, lacoste trackys etc

not too sure of a towny, think it might be what we call trendy, always wearing the latest fashions - a topshop princess. I think thats what it is
Dunno2.gif

dionne said:
isome times see groups of kids round town wearing skinny jeans hanging of their bums and lil pump trainers and often have them black and white check pumps, what are heses? emos??
i get called an emo and i wear black skinny jeans (not hanging over my ass, lowlife 3 row studded belt checkered slip on vans (in loads of colours) ballet pumps etc and polka dotted strappy tops etc but yeah i get called an emo but i've dressed this way for long, it used to be hard for me to buy skinny jeans now i find them everywhere but i also used to be called an indie b4 the phrase emo came out lol plus i have my own house so i dont feel the need to hang out in the streets and drink lambrini hehe

becks-334 said:
dionne said:
i get called an emo and i wear black skinny jeans (not hanging over my ass, lowlife 3 row studded belt checkered slip on vans (in loads of colours) ballet pumps etc and polka dotted strappy tops etc but yeah i get called an emo but i've dressed this way for long, it used to be hard for me to buy skinny jeans now i find them everywhere but i also used to be called an indie b4 the phrase emo came out lol plus i have my own house so i dont feel the need to hang out in the streets and drink lambrini hehe

Is that what you think emo's do then???

Layla has a bee in her bonnet eh hun! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member