Different subject sorry - has anyone got a MySpace page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicebabe

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone had a MySpace page? Just curious as to what people look like, what music they like, what people are interested in etc (apart from TTC!)

My myspace page is www.myspace.com/alicebabe23

Alice x

Hi Alice,
My OH has a myspace page. Uses it to get contacts for his business (and get loads of girls admiring hima nd flirting to boost his ego!!!). It does seem to be a good idea, a bit of fun, but has somehow turned into a bit of a pick up joint. Lots of people screaming "look at me". Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind getting my own page, but I think, without loads of people I know also on it, I wouldn't use it much.
I'd be interested to know who else has a page on here. If we could get loads of us on it then I may give it a whirl!!!!! :D

I know what you mean. My OH is a bit annoyed about comments I've had on there but mostly, I just use it to email drum n bass DJs (drum n bass is my passion) and chat to my sister on there!

But your right, I would be interested to see if anyone else has one, just to get a better idea of people's interests etc.

Alice x

I despise myspace it really is full of stupid wannabe emos grr lol the ones who love my chemical romance who are infact complete RUBBISH
lol
rant over hehe
no i dont have myspace i used to was sick of the constant
"add me add me" that went around on bullitens
or "comment my new pic"
thinking about it again makes me angry lol
But yeah Alice what music u into?? lol

I'm cringing now! :oops: Maybe that wasn't a good thread to start! LOL

I'm mega into my drum & bass - I'm a junglist!

Alice x

well i'm in2 a vast amount of music really metal/rock/punk/some emo
i dunno weatehr drum n bass is pendulam? but trantula and voo doo people is well good by them lol

Yeah yeah! I have seen Pendulum live at a few raves. They're pretty new on the scene but their album is good work. Its 'Hold you Colour'. Well worth an investment.

Lets get as many people getting a page as we can!!! Might be a giggle!
My OH's page is at www.myspace.com/ecticstuff
think I'm on there somewhere, on the slide show! It's mostly for the business however! :D

LOVE the comedy picture in the bath!

I will add him (if he accepts). Oh man, I am SO SO SO sad :doh:

if you type damien stephens in on search bar under name thats my oh he has it but never goes on there since he was 17 lol but thats him n i'm on there hehe
pendulam i 1st heard about 6 months ago thought they were well great lol

becks-334 said:
I despise myspace it really is full of stupid wannabe emos grr lol the ones who love my chemical romance who are infact complete RUBBISH
lol
rant over hehe
or "comment my new pic"

Hey becks! I know what you mean about the emo arses! Loads of people who look like they've just been to Tony and Guy and been hit with a pouting stick!!!! Pose pose pose!!! he he!!!! :D

My my, he certainly has a penchant for surfboards and old vans LOL! :D

Alicebabe said:
LOVE the comedy picture in the bath!

I will add him (if he accepts). Oh man, I am SO SO SO sad :doh:

tell him you know me through this site! I took the photo in the bath!!! He's cute ain't he?!!! :oops:

liviray said:
becks-334 said:
lol
rant over hehe
or "comment my new pic"

Hey becks! I know what you mean about the emo arses! Loads of people who look like they've just been to Tony and Guy and been hit with a pouting stick!!!! Pose pose pose!!! he he!!!! :D
yeah the ones who do the dreaded emo claw where they are like rarrring and the finger up to the mouth looking like doctor evil from austin powers with an oooh it wasnt me expession it drives me crazy i get called 1 which is even worse

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/bleed_a_dream/becks.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/bleed_a_dream/aw11.jpg

thats me and oh we're both 19

Alicebabe said:
My my, he certainly has a penchant for surfboards and old vans LOL! :D

Thats his business he's just starting! Anyone you know wants a board, wing them our way!!! :D :D

the stars? lol and the spider (which is called becks) haha hes tattoo obsessed

Alicebabe said:
tell him you know me through this site! I took the photo in the bath!!! He's cute ain't he?!!! :oops:

Check my myspace page and you can see my OH (I dont know why you would want to though!) LOL

I got a couple of tatts myself actually, one of which includes stars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back