Harrison James - 5th July 2013 - Our Story..

Nothing new to report really, although he's talking more & more & saying new words everyday, so far we've got: mama, dada, no, nini (dummy), hiya & ta.

Still no signs of crawling but is a pro at sitting & rolling now. Also taking a few steps holding onto both hands which is an improvement to bouncing!

8 months today!

uploadfromtaptalk1394023481007.jpg

10 months old!

Only 6 weeks til he's 1 and I can't believe where the time has gone.

He has mastered crawling and is super speedy now, cant imagine him ever not doing it tbh!

The last few days he started really cruising along furniture and walking using his push along walker so we went to Clarkes and got his little feet measured and bought him his first pair of cruisers, I almost broke my heart seeing him in his first pair or shoes!

We've had problems with chronic diarrhoea for the last 4 weeks, which the doc thinks may be down to celiacs, so he's got to go for a blood test in a couple of weeks which I imagine is going to be horrific for us both. He's eating and drinking lovely though, is now on just 3 bottles a day, and I think he's probably ready to drop down to 2 tbh but I'm still offering just in case.

Due to this he's not gained any weight in the last 9 weeks, but still a nice and healthy 18lb 1oz, and sitting on the 18th centile, so not too bad.

Other then that, Harrison is going to be a big brother! I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant, so will be interesting to see how I cope with two under 18 months, #faint.

Here are some recent piccys!

uploadfromtaptalk1399892631620.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1399892669193.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1399892750464.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1399892777273.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1399892806150.jpg

Harrison has chicken pox :shock:

He's generally coping alright, but tonight has been tough. He didn't go to sleep until about 10.45pm, and that was only after taking him for a half hour drive in the car. He's just so itchy & wriggily hes finding it really tough to settle & get comfortable. Bless him. We've covered him in calamine & given him some ibuprofen to bring the swelling down a bit.

I've got to remember to phone the doctors and rearrange his blood test - he is being tested for celiacs at the moment due to some ongoing digestive troubles. Can't very well take him into a waiting room full of children!

Wish there was something i could do to make him more comfortable, think I'm going to get him some piriton tomorrow and see if that helps.

uploadfromtaptalk1400452225648.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1400452239091.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1400452257286.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27