Happy happy :D

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Really pointless thread but i'm so pleased...!

Tim went up into the attic to see if we still had certain things from When i had Lacey so i know whatelse i need to buy and we have everything except the bouncer!! He also found extra things i totally forgot i ever had but couldn't cope without like a night light that was the only thing that would settle Lacey at night!!

So now i feel even more organised, i only need one more shopping trip to get the bouncer, i've got enough nappies to last me a life time and clothes up to 6 months so now i can waste my money on starting christmas shopping! yay!!!

Shame you dont live down my way Chaz I've got two bouncers and got offered another one the other day lol :)

thats really good! i still need a few things.. but today.. my pram arrived :cloud9:

That's fantastic Evelina, what one did you get?? What bouncer's have you got Vix? We're looking at getting the hulabalzoo one from babies r us but i might get the zebra one instead! I need to go play with them :D

That's great! :D My cousin bought me a bouncer the other week and I loveee it. <3 XD I just need to get a pram now and then all sorted, not sure which to get yet. A 3 in 1 probably. :)

I've got a simple winnie the pooh one to take to grandparents and a fisher price one x x

I hate bouncers so haven't got one! It's great you're so organised though! Yay!!!! I still feel as though I've forgotten something! Poor Sebastian'll arrive and I'll have forgotten something major! He he x

Yay for organisation! x

Great news hun, it's so nice to feel nearly done :yay:

I feel like a massive weight's been lifted so now i just need to get stressed about christmas pressie's hahaa! I want to get them brought before little man arrives so i haven't got the worry of that with a newborn!

well done you!!

im starting to think about xmas pressies... specially because my M/W said they may leave me up to 3 weeks over my due date if the babys happy, im mean surly 3 weeks is a little too long, i thought it was 2???!!! but if 3 weeks is correct, that will make it.... *counts on fingers* 14th December, tooo close to xmas,

oh what can i buy a newborn for xmas by the way??!! lol

xxx

I've already brought little man some toys like a jingle soft ball and an iggle piggle teether! I'm also gonna buy him a little christmas outfit too! I think their so cute!
I thought you could only be left until 2 weeks over too?? How nice is it that your gonna have such a young baby at christmas, makes christmas more magical!

Yayyy...it is a real good feeling to be sooo organised....im not at all yet!! guna be OH to get in the loft next week or so to see whats up there!! may be in for a surprise too :) xx

Yay! Surprising what you find eh? I had a load of clothes, bouncer, baby bath (with no plug so no good) highchair, Moses basket (which I'm going to see if I can salvage) and a bath/toiletries box when we went up ours. Most of the clothes are washed now and put away. I had loads ranging from newborn to 1 yr!

Im going to buy the little guy a Halloween costume lol

We found this night light, a baby walker for when his 6 months, a footmuff for the pushchair, loads of toys!! Went up there to double check that we had the steriliser, bath seat and play gym and we have all 3!! Feeling so much happier now that that's sorted! Just need to swap bedrooms with Lacey and choose a name :D

we went thru mollys stuff at weekend been in the loft 11yrs got a bouncer which now at my best friends as spare and a whole bag of pretty dresses:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back